Chapter 39 - Enraged pt. 2

Lauren's POV
January 1rst

It was new years and we had some holiday party to go to . The kids were staying home with the Nanny and everyone else was going - apparently it was 'mandatory' for me to at least make an appearance.

since Axel gave me the car , i realized how much i loved driving and made any excuse to ride in it . I felt like a sports car driver and you wouldn't believe how fast i could go .

Axel went with me many times and would sit in the passenger seat and talk to me . He taught me how to be an excellent driver like he was and at first i was nervous but i got comfortable really quickly .

"come on we're going to be late" i dressed Him in a thick turtle neck and black jacket. Obviously he could dress himself but i had an habit of coordinating everyone's outfits so he just let me put him in what ever .

(His sexy ass )

(His sexy ass )

For me , i wore a red dress . A color i wear a lot around him .

It was a vintage balenciaga cocktail dress with a corset and i absolutely loved it .

I paired it with some black heels with spikes ,  a black long fur coat and a sparkly handbag

I paired it with some black heels with spikes ,  a black long fur coat and a sparkly handbag .

As i walked in, Axel did a double take at me and couldn't take his eyes off of me .

"What do you think?" i smirk spinning in a circle so he can see my ass

"i think you look breathtaking." he says in a trance .

My hair was in up in a bun with the necklace he gave me on our first date .

Axel walked over and put a gun in my bag

"Keep this just in case i'm not there and don't be afraid to use it" he grabs me by waist pulling me closer and hungrily devours my lips .

I moan as his hands trail my butt and he grips it harshly

"i can't wait until tonight"

—————————————————

Mingling is boring . I spoke to all kinds of people today and after 2 hours i couldn't help but pretend to actually listen to their stories .