Chapter 21- Born tired

Lauren's POV

I was losing my mind . It never dawned on me that i could be pregnant even with taking birth control but it's been months since i saw a period . I never payed it any mind because Birth control slows down your period anyway but it's been too long .

stupid .STUPID . STUPID ! Lauren!

i can't believe i put myself in this situation. Kids were your kids for the rest of your life and i was no where near ready to raise a child .

Now i know i have "options" but i couldn't do it . I never once judged a woman for making that decision but me for - i always told myself i would have the baby no matter what .

I never wanted to leave any child behind even if it was an unborn child. Tears flow down my face as i realize all of my dreams will be put on hold for this baby . I have school , my career and im only 27! I'm still paying off student loans - How am i going to pay for a baby ...

"Can you get my phone please" i sniffled and i could tell Axel was lost on what to do

As i take the phone from Axel , i press call and set the phone on the floor leaving it on speaker .

Axel sits on the floor next to me and pulls my sobbing body to his chest comfortingly .

"Heyyy i'm actually about to head in a surgery right now -what's up"

"Aniyah" i couldn't help but get choked over my words

"What happened?! Is it Axel-ill kill hi-"
Aniyah was very protective of me and vice versa

Axel chuckles and pulls me closer . I give in and lay on his chest .

"-no it's not . I need a test"

"..."
uh oh
"where are you ?" she asks after a long pause
"Axel's apartment...It's bad .."

"Okay well i think it's better if you come here so we can run a full blood panel. Come to the third floor- room 344" She answers seriously .

We had this prepared in case i ever get sick or have a disease which thankfully it's never been bad but Aniyah was alway prepared for anything .

i hang up and get dressed in Axel's sweater  . I needed to be comfortable for whatever news i get today .

"Do you want to talk about it?" he looked at me and i sighed

i needed to but not right now .

"yes but ..after we see if there's anything to talk about ." i say grabbing my phone from the bed

Axel walks over and grabs my wrist softly dropping to his knees in front of
me . He lifted the sweater and kissed my stomach looking up making me queasy inside .

"What ever happens- you aren't alone ." he says standing up and leading me out.
———————-

Some how Gio ends up in the room with us and we watch as Aniyah expertly draws blood from my left arm.

"you look so sexy with your lab coat and glasses and the whole Doctor vibe you got going on" Gio says enthusiastically but my mind was else where .

"Thank you .." she replied blushing

i was silent , frozen . I havnt said a word in hours since we got here . What if i am pregnant..then what ? what happens next .

I feel Axel sit on the Hospital bed and pull me close to him .

"It's going to be okay" he whispers

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! You don't have to carry a child - i do ?! you don't have to miss school and work i-i do" i bursted into tears and i immediately felt bad for snapping .