Epilogue PT. 2

Lauren's Pov
June 3rd

Today was the stupid birthday gala and we both reluctantly went . Gio scrubbed the dark net with a fine tooth comb but all he could find was a random 7 day trip to mexico in one of their private jets a year ago . The flight was completely erased from records but Gio was able to hack into the cell towers to find out when and where .

that was all we found . Other than that, nothing , not a single trace of this women which is more suspicious than if she were out in public .

Axel , of course being on edge gave us extra security for the party but i was just nervous about facing the mother of the son that i killed . i would die before i could watch my son get hurt .

Ace and Isis were my pride and joy . The best extension of our love and i couldn't imagine Ace being killed for making a mistake . For doing what he thought was right to defend his sister .

i would loose my mind if i were Karen , i would go batshit crazy and probably slaughter everyone , who knows what dark things Axel would do .

but this was the world Axel and i lived in now . People die for being a traitor, with out a question and i'm sure Jeffery knew what he was risking when he contacted the feds .

either way , i didn't want to go to this fucking party . Everything inside me told me to stay home but as a queen , i bit the bullets and squeezed in a $2.3 million beautiful gold dress by some High fashion designer i never could pronounce.

It was simple but elegant and real diamonds and jewels were hand sewn into the mesh fabric

It was simple but elegant and real diamonds and jewels were hand sewn into the mesh fabric . Absolutely beautiful and it's all thanks to Alessia . She wasn't kidding when she told me she would be my personal shopper. i had it all , chanel , giuseppe, every designer heel and handbag known to man and it never stopped there . Axel spoiled me and the kids with a whole bunch of lavish things - many that we argue over the price .

i made sure my children knew to be grateful because only 1% of people in the world live like this .

"You look stunning my love" Axel said as we rode the back of the limousine .

"Thank you Spider" i playfully teased .
He loves when i call him that .

we turn down a road in Jersey in some dark and secluded area

behind a bunch of trees was a huge extravagant mansion and people were walking inside in designer clothing and diamonds .

This place was huge , enough to hold thousands of people and my nerves couldn't help itself .

i pinched my skin and before i could do it again Axel grabbed my wrist and kissed it .

"we can stay for an hour and leave princess"

"Okay that's perfect . in and out" i've been to enough of these things to know they were boring . i was forced to socialize like another housewife of the rich and i hated every second . These women were immature , stuck up and shallow when it came to other people's lives . Most of their husbands are too busy banging some random secretary or prostitute to care about their botox and liposuction but instead of focusing on that they force their husbands to make up for it by buying them everything known to man .