Chapter 23- Axel's Birthday

(a/n please watch Marilyn Monroe's 'happy birthday' to the president....i was in tears laughing .)

Axel's Pov's
April 17th

Today was unfortunately my birthday and after endless begging from Gio and Lauren , I was holding a birthday Party tonight . I let them work out the details and i could roll my eyes at what ever their crazy minds came up with .

Lauren grew more and more excited as the day came and when i woke up this morning, she was gone . I got up and got dressed for the day and went into my office to do some work .

I knew getting the case thrown out would be hard but they had nothing without Lauren . Marriage was surprisingly the answer to all of my problems.

Vincent's 2 year marriage deal, the queen-illegitimacy problem , the testimony-case problem and i get to keep lauren forever .

I drafted an email to the chief of the FBI telling him my Wife Lauren is filling a harassment Lawsuit against Detective Dan . I attached photos of him at her job and the time he grabbed her wrist threateningly .

My blood boiled at that . How dare he touch her.

I demanded that they close this conspiracy against me and tell him that if he doesn't- that i would pursue legal action against them all .

I knew this would end all of this for good and i couldn't wait to get my hands on Detective Dan when this is all over .

After i sent it , i realized it was around 2pm and i looked around my desk for my phone .

Finally seeing it, i notice it i see a folded paper with my name on it .

As i open it i realize it's handwritten in cursive , damn this is nice .

Dear Spider ,

{ Fifty shades of fuck...from your uncontrollable weaknesses-to your sexual frustrations on me while i misbehave your commands, your little tease. Let's play a game; count to five. One, I Scream your name and look into your eyes. I look upon your horizon , my landscape ; let me paint your lips with what I cover you with. Let me be loud enough for the world to hear us two together. Make me beg for it ... for you .
Fuck... you got me . I'm lost in the image of us making music from the noises we make. Harmonious scintillating ecstasy. Syncopated in our thoughts, this one's my favorite song . Play track three . You have no idea what I have for us in mind , us, physically intertwined ,me arching my spine ; you , losing your mind.
Damn- you really got me .
I'm soaked in your stare ,pull my hair and push my past what you think I can bare. I want to be your muse . I want this four us.
I love your eyes . Your captivation drives my desperation; I see you . Maybe the same way you see me. Your tongue wishes nothing more than to taste me , your hands itching to wrap around my neck , your mind completely on Me. Does this drive you crazy ? Better yet, do I drive you crazy? Until then - round five }

I have never been so hard in my life . My jaw clenched as i imagine her words . I couldn't wait to see her and show her how hard she made me .
Behind the letter, was an invitation with the address and time along with a note

225 23rd street Manhattan , New York 10006
7:30pm

P.S. Can't wait to see you tonight - i'll be the one in red .

Next to the letter was a black mask with gold designs on it and i realized it was a masquerade ball.

she wants a roleplay? fine i'll give her one .
—————————————————-
7:30 finally came and there was press and a red carpet with lines out of the door .