Chapter 24 - Axel's Birthday Pt. 2😈

(a/n this role play is supposed to be a 'strangers meet at a masquerade ball' scene and ...keep in mind that Axel is aggressive but he's still keeping in mind that she's almost 6 months pregnant)

Spider's Pov

"Who are you?"

as we stand in the elevator of my building i couldn't take my eyes off of the sexy woman in front of me .

she turned around and smirked

"Wouldn't you like to know" she says teasingly

"Well you came to my birthday, i think i have a right to know" i countered . I loved this little game we were playing .

"I came to see you" see what i mean ? she sways her hips as she walks to me

"Why me?" her hands roam through my hair and she pulled my hair back so she could kiss down my neck .

"i wanted to see who Spider was" she whispered against my skin and my dick couldn't help but twitch at her sultry words .

Her words are mysterious and cryptic and my mind goes blank as her hands palm the bulge in my pants .

The elevator door opens and i grab her  wrist

"Come home with me"  i say and pull her out

she stands in front of me in the living room and i wrap my arms around her from behind and trailed kisses down her neck .
"What did you have in mind ?" she asks turning around . Her eyes shined through her mask

i have a few ideas

"Something i think you would enjoy"

i decided to be gentle tonight . To make love to her -especially since she's still very pregnant. I had to be careful but i still wanted to show her how much she meant to me , how much i love her .

I softly kiss her full lips . She reached up and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer, deepening the kiss .

I slowly unzip her dress and walk us towards our room upstairs not breaking the kiss . stopping at the steps, she looks at me confused.

"What?"

i never reply and pick her up bridal style . After carrying her all the way to our California King Bed i stand her up and kiss her lips again .

      Our kisses were different tonight , instead of wild and sloppy like they usually were , they were sweet; tender -full of love . I wanted to make love to her mind, body and soul . I wanted to fill her up with every part of me and i was determined to do that.

I slowly peeled the dress from her skin and marveled at the red lacey lingerie underneath . 

Her boobs pushed up in the bra -almost double the size as before and her curvy figure filled the bottoms perfectly

"Damn, it must really be my birthday" i say bitting my lip .