Captiolo (14) Quattdici ~ Vacation

Tony decided he wanted to go on vacation, so he, Morgan, Happy, and I got on his private jet and made our way to Monaco to see Tony's car race at the Grand Pree. Pepper stayed behind for obvious reasons, one of them being her being busy with work.

We all got out of the car when we got to the Hotel De Paris, Tony helping his daughter out of the car as Happy opened the door for me, Tony's suitcase handcuffed to the other hand.

"Are the cuffs really necessary?" I asked.

"Yes. What if someone tries to take it?"

"No one even knows what it is. They've never seen it before. And what would happen if Tony needed it in a hurry? It would take you forever to find the key and then uncuff the suit, and by that point, it might be too late."

"You two coming?" Tony shouted, walking to the door with Morgan at his side.

"Yep!" I yelled back, glancing at Happy before making my way towards the two Starks and into the building.

"You know, it's Europe. Whatever happens the next 20 minutes, just go with it." Tony said, letting me go in front of him as we entered one of the giant rooms.

"Go with it, go with what?" I asked as I heard a familiar voice.

"Mr. Stark?"

"Hey."

"Hello, how was your flight?"

"It was excellent, boy it's nice to see you."

"Avery this is the one photographer from the ACM you mentioned." Natalie motioned toward the man behind her.

"Of course, Tony, if you don't mind?" I said, taking the glass of alcohol out of his hand that a server gave him.

"Only if your not in it." Tony pulled me in by the waist, smiling at the camera.

"What are you doing?" I whispered with a fake smile on my face, tapping Morgan on the shoulder to get her to smile.

"What, am I not allowed to get a picture with you?"

"You and I both know that that does not look like any regular photo."

"Stop looking so constipated."

"You are so predictable."

"Don't flare your nostrils."

"I hate you."

"I know," Tony said as he let go of my waist, walking around the room. "Have I told you that you look fantastic? But that's unprofessional now, I guess since you're my new assistant. What's on the docket?"

"You have a 9:30 dinner." I started.

"Perfect. I'll be there at 11:00."

"I know that's what I told them." I rolled my eyes.

"You are so good." Tony glanced at me, smirking. "Is this us?" He motioned towards a corner table.

"No."

"Can it be?"

I rolled my eyes before talking to the waiter near me, asking him for the table. It took a moment of convincing, but I eventually got him to give us the table. I turned around to see Elon Musk talking to Tony as Morgan and Natalie watched.

"Natalie, could you please keep Morgan occupied until the table is ready?"

"Of course, Miss. Lynn." She smiled, taking Morgan's hand in her own.

"Thank you. We hopefully shouldn't be long, okay sweetheart?" I looked at Morgan, who nodded her head with a smile.

"You want a massage?" Tony asked me as I walked to the bar.

"No, I don't want a massage."

"I can make an appointment..."

"I do not need you to make me an appointment."

"Don't want you to be tense. By the way, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything."

"You didn't really but thank you very much." I rolled my eyes as I found a seat at the bar.