𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬.
10:00𝘱𝘮

It was around 10pm and me dd, notti and ddot were all having a sleepover at my house. I was laying on my bed on my phone while dd and notti were playing the game.

Ddot was laid on top of me having a nap like usual when he comes to my house. He says it's easier and more comfortable to sleep on me because it helps him sleep faster, it doesn't bother me but I just don't understand.

As he was sleeping I played with his nappy hair taking it out of the pony tail it was in and massaging his head occasionally running my hands on the back of his neck. I watched as the boys raged over not winning in the game and laughed.

I would once and a while look down and see ddot still fast asleep I smiled feeling his breathing on my neck as he pushed his head up against it. The boys continued to play until dd got up to grab some chips.

"Aye dicc we should wake ddot up that would be funny." Dd said coming in the room sitting back in the chair but now facing the bed.

"Yeahhh we should he's gonna be mad as fuck." Notti said laughing already.

"Nahhh lil man is boutta be pissed." Dd said grinning.

"Why y'all wanna disturb his peace." I asked them still playing in his hair.

"Cause it's gonna be funny and imma record that shit." Dd said walking into the kitchen.

He came back in the room with and ice tray and i bowl with some water.

"Nooo Dd don't do that." I said.

Notti got up and took the tray from Dd and set up the camera.

Notti popped the ice out the tray and Dd got his hands wet.

1.2.3 they said and Notti put the ice in ddots sweater and Dd smacked the back of his neck.

Ddot jumped up and the ice fell out of his sweater and he sat at the edge of the bed holding his neck.

"Fuck hall for that on my momma imma get y'all back can never be sleeping good around any of y'all." Ddot said and walked out of the room.

I followed him and he was sitting on the couch on his phone. I sat beside him and he hugged me.

I hugged him back rubbing his back. "I'm sorry my baby I told them not to do it but they don't listen." I told him.

He nodded his head and yawned I tied his hair back in a pony tail and we went back into my room. I sat on my bed and he sat between my legs with his back against my chest leaning on me.

"Aye Dd pass me the remote I wanna hop on the game." He said as Dd pasted him the remote. He played for a bit but I got bored.

I pushed him off of me and got up he mugged me and put the remote down. "Where you going." He asked "idk but I'm bored I don't wanna watch you play the game." I shrugged.

As I was about to walk out he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him hugging me tight. I pulled away and looked at him smiling I grabbed his chin and kissed him then kissed himself again more passionately.

It was an hour later now and this whole time ddot has just been on top of me anywhere I go he follows and he has to be touching me somehow.

"Dicc leave that girl alone I wouldn't be surprised if she breaks up with you cause me personally I would have already been annoyed." Dd said watching as ddot tried to lay on me again as I sat down on the couch.

"Real shit you acting like a baby and the the only reason y/n not saying anything is cause she loves you but bro leave her alone." Notti continued after dd.

I looked between all 3 boys and stayed quiet. Ddot looked up at me and sat up sitting away from me.

"My bad." He said looking on his phone sounding hurt.

"Y/n don't feel bad." Notti said looking at me as I watched ddot sit away from everyone.

"No cause he wasn't bothering me yes it could be annoying sometimes but I'm used to it he has his days that he just really needs attention and today is one of them I don't know why y'all gotta put him on the spot for." I said getting up and grabbing ddots hand going back to my room.

I shut my door and me and ddot laid on my bed. "Come my heart you can lay on me it's fine." I told me pulling him on me.

"You sure I don't wanna be annoying." He said. I nodded my head as he got back in the position he was in before he was woken up.

I took his hair down again and put the covers over us. "Goodnight my heart I love you." I said playing in his hair. "I love you to wife."

•••

Imagine 1 going strong what y'all think and what y'all wanna see in this book.