𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮,𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

I was on my way to Ethan's house since everyone was over there and I had just woke up from my nap.

I knocked on the door and his mom opened it.

"Hola mama cómo estás." I asked her.

"estoy bien, todos están afuera." She said smiling as we pulled away from our hug.

I walked out back and seen melz on live with Bria and jay while ddot was with Jstar. I looked over and dd was sitting beside Notti rolling up.

"Heyy y'all." I said walking over to them.

"Hey my heart." Dd said as I stood in front of notti.

He looked up and smiled hugging my waist. I sat down next to him with my legs over his lap and my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you." He said kissing me as he held me.

"I missed you too." I responded twisting one of his freshly done twists on my finger.

"You like my hair I just got it done." He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded kissing him.

We chilled for a bit passing the blunt around until Bria decided to play some hype music for us girls.

*IMMA THROW THIS MONEY LIKE A FREE THROW.*

Blasted and I got up instantly going in front of melz live she set up.

*ARCH YA BACK PUT YA HANDS ON YA KNEES HOE*

I did what the song said as I felt Notti come behind me gripping my waist waiting for me to proceed with the song.

The beat dropped and all eyes were on us as I whined my hips in a circle then reversed it shaking my ass on Notti.

"Aye aye." Everyone hyped starting to recorded from behind us and ppl in the comments went crazy.

Notti bent me over more gripping my hair in his hand and gave me fake back shots as everyone screamed.

"Noo no more no more." melz came and grabbed her phone and bria changed the song.

"Y'all are kidssss." Bria said laughing in shock as melz was laughing at the comments.

"They gonna make hella edits of that." Dd said cheesing. And ddot agreed.

Me and Notti say back down and he went live on his account as he slouched down in his seat.

I grabbed his phone and set it up in front of us as we spoke to his fans most of them was just talking about what had just happen tho.

It was about 5 minutes later and he had put his hoodie up leaning his head on me.

I grabbed his phone and ended the live as I started talking with everyone.

"Aye Notti you good you been quiet." Jstar said as we all looked over at him.

He was knocked out on leaning on me.

We all started laughing as I moved him and he whined.

"Ethan wake up." I told him.

"Nooooo." He said trying to lay down but he couldn't cuz there was people all around us.

"You wanna go inside." I asked him.

He nodded his head and I stood up grabbing his hands pulling him up as we went inside with him half asleep still.

We got to his room and we took our shoes off and he laid in the bed going under the blankets.

"Maaaaa hurry up I'm cold." He said as I was shutting his door and turning on his led lights and the PlayStation so I could watch YouTube.

I got in the bed beside him and he laid on me as I rubbed his back.

A few minutes passed and he was knocked out cold again with his head on my chest.

•••
Cute chapter for you lil freaks we gotta be holy.