𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

Me and Darrian had just finished having sex and was chilling on the bed as he got high and low r&b music played in the back as the leds were on purple.

"Ma I been thinking lately you remember when we were over at dds house and we watched amiri while melz went to the store." He asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah I remember why." I replied to him as I ran my fingers through his hair he had it blowed out.

"I was just thinking seeing you take care of him like that made me feel some type of way" he said blowing smoke out his mouth.

"What you mean." I asked him turning his head to face me.

"And then the way you was cuddling with benji while you was feeding him the bottle." He was saying before I cut him off.

"Darrian do you have baby fever." I laughed at him.

"Nahhh you joking imma g you know I can't be having kids." He said almost like he was trying to convince him self.

"Baby your a bad liar." I said as he put out his spliff and laid his head on my stomach.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Lil ddots in there after tonight you already know they want a cousin." Darrian said kissing my belly.

I smacked his head.

"Boy get the fuck out there's not baby in there but nice try." I said laughing.

"Okay sure we'll see about that in a few weeks when your period don't come." He said shrugging and turning over going to sleep.

•••
Guys I need ideas please help.