𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.||𝐝𝐝

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝟽:𝟻𝟶ᴘᴍ

I was sat at my vanity as I finished my hair. I was getting ready to go to a party my friend had told me about.

"Yeah imma be done in like 15 minutes I just gotta find an outfit." I told my bsf Selena.

"Ouuuu wear something sexyyy." She smiled as she was putting on some lip gloss.

"This." I held up in front on my phone so she could see.

"Omg yes that's so cuteee." She replied getting her car keys getting ready to come get me.

We said our goodbyes and I put my outfit on.

I sprayed some perfume on and danced in the mirror feeling myself

I heard a knock at my door and grabbed my phone and keys putting them in my purse.

I opened the door and seen Selena.

I smiled as we walked to her car.

"Does dd know you coming to the party." She asked me as she drove off.

"Of course not now why would I tell him I was gonna go to a party be fucking for real now." I laughed.

We finally pulled up to the party and we got out the car.

We walked into the house and I immediately smelled the weed and the loud music blasted in my ears.

Selena had left me and I walked to the kitchen to grab a drink I took shot after shot until my head was spinning and I went to the dance floor.

BREAK THAT DICK BITCH BA-BA BREAK THAT DICK BITCH.

Started blasting as I went the middle on the dance floor and started twerking to the song.

BEND IT OVER TOUCH YOUR TOES SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH.

I did what it said as people started to crowd around me and I seen flashes facing me.

I GOTTA MAN BUT TONIGHT IM FINNA SHOW MY ASS.

I sang as I felt someone come behind me and put their hands on my waist lifting me up removing me from the middle on the floor.

I looked back and seen Roscoe he had a firm grip on my arm as he brought me outside to the front and we stood on the side walk.

"Dd will be here soon." He told me as I looked up and him and laughed.

"Ain't shit funny y/n he seen the videos." He warned me.

"I don't careeee." I slurred my words as a car pulled up and dd got out.

"I got her thanks mh." Dd told Roscoe dapping him up.

"You good to walk." He asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

He swung me over his shoulder covering my ass with his hand.

He put me in the back seat and got in with me shutting the door.

"Why would you come ruin my fun." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Y/n just wait till we get back." He said as lo drove.

"Nah why the fuck was you at a party shaking your ass with a small as skirt on." Lo yelled at me.

"Cuz I can your not my parents." I spoke.

"I'm not your parent but I fucking raised you didn't I mom and dad left us and I always stayed by you y/n." He yelled back breaking and unlocking the doors.

Me and dd got out the car and lo pulled off.

He snatched my purse from me and unlocked the door shutting it once we got inside.

He grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall.

"What made you think it was a good idea for you to go out and do that smoochie ass shit." He said in my face.

"So I can get me some good aggressive dickkkk." I smiled at him.

He let go of my neck realizing that I was intoxicated and left the situation alone.

He grabbed my hand bringing me to my room and undressed me putting on some shorts and a hoodie.

He got into bed with me and I laid on top of him as he kissed my neck.

"Just wait till tomorrow y/n." He said as I fell asleep.

•••
I haven't updated in forever Damn.