𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟽:𝟹𝟶ᴀᴍ

I stretched as my alarm went off and I rubbed my eyes.

I looked beside me seeing darrian sleeping peacefully with his face smooshed into the pillow.

I got up and went into the bathroom brushing my teeth then walking into the living room seeing his little sister watching cartoons and his mom in the kitchen.

"Buenos días mama." I said hugging her.

"Good morning my princesa." She replied hugging me back and kissing my cheek.

"What should we make for breakfast today." I smiled as I sat at the stool along the island.

"I was thinking pancakes." She said taking the pancake box out the cupboard along with the measuring cups and other stuff we needed.

"Ouu yes oh actually been craving some pancakes to be honest." I told her getting off the chair and washing my hands to help.

20 minutes passed and the food was done after we had burnt some and dropped some on the floor but finally we accomplished our mission.

"Go wake up that lazy boy." His mom told me laughing as she made everyone's plate.

I laughed and walked over to his room.

I sat back in my spot seeing he was now laying on his stomach with both of his hands up.

I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek.

"Baby wake up we made food." I told him and he moved around.

"Come on it's pancakes." I told him playing with his hair as he lifted his head and looked at me placing his head back down on my lap.

He stretched and rubbed his eyes.

"Can I eat you instead." He said.

"Darrian." I said laughing as I got up and walked out his room.

"Just wait." He said getting up walking over to eat.

•••
My bad for the last chapter😐 maybe I'll make a smut next chapter so y'all can forgive me.