𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟶ᴀᴍ

Notti was asleep beside me as I got a great idea to prank him I wasn't gonna film it or anything cuz I don't fuck with that YouTube stuff but I was just gonna keep bending over in front of him.

He had woke up now and we were on live as we baked a cake.

"Okay y'all do I need 3 eggs oh and I need a pan." I said as Notti stood behind me.

I bent over to grab the pan that was in the bottom cupboard.

Notti grabbed my hips giving me fake backshots say ah ah and laughing.

I got up and shook my head as we continued making the cake. Once it was done he ended the live and and sat down on the couch.

I went over to him.

"Baby where's the remote." He asked.

I bent over in front of him and grabbed it.

"Nahhhh why you did that." He straight faced me.

"What you mean I didn't do anything." I laughed sitting next to him.

"Yeah yeah ight." He said.

We watched some tv until he got bored and walked to his room as I followed behind him. He stood still with one hand on his head as he was typing on his phone I of course took my opportunity.

I bent over in front of him making sure my ass touched his front area and shook it a bit.

"Stop fucking playin wit me." He said grabbing my neck pushing me on the bed.

"Or what." I smirked at him as I was already laying down at the edge of the bed as his hand was still on my neck and he was hovering over me.

He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Imma destroy that pussy." He said grabbing it.

I laid with my mouth open shocked.

If this boy don't get if freaky ass on somewhere.

•••
I gave up mid chapter im not feeling this one lmao but at least y'all got something.