𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.||𝐝𝐝

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶ᴘᴍ

We were all inside the living room at dds house as melz was on live. I was sitting on dds lap as he was sitting on the couch but laid back.

"You tired." I asked him looking back seeing his eyes close.

"Low key." He nodded his head.

I got off his lap and sat next to him putting my legs over his lap and my head on his chest.

I shut my eyes and he wrapped his arm around my waist as I did the same.

"Nah y'all ain't no way they fell asleep." Melz laughed getting up and bring her live with her.

She flipped the camera and showed us as she laughed.

"Y'all no dd is single they say they're just best friends but I don't know they be doing things couples do." She told the live reading someone's question as she sat back down.

5 minutes passed and I woke up yawning looking up at dd to see him still sleeping.

I kissed his neck a few times before licking his cheek as he woke up smiling down at me.

"Why'd you wake me up mami I was sleeping good." He stretched.

"If you didn't wake up now then you would be awake when we go upstairs and I wanna cuddle." I told him.

He nodded his head as he went on his phone going to to tiktok.

I watched it with him until he spoke.

"Gimmie a kiss." He said Turing his head to me and poking out his lips.

I smiled and kissed him.

"Y'all should just get together at this point." Melz said as she was recording us on her live the whole time.

"Noooo why'd you record us." I said coving my face.

"I had to show them proof that I wasn't delusional and y'all act like a couple." She laughed.

Dd got up from his stop and went in front of the camera.

"She knows she my girl *dd language* but yall gon see real soon." He said talking in gibberish.

I laughed as we walked upstairs to his room to go to sleep.

•••
More cute stuff.