𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.||𝐝𝐝

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟸:𝟺𝟻ᴘᴍ

I rushed out of my house after I called my cousin buba to pick me up and drop me off at dds house. I had got a call from his sister melz saying dd was having one of those days.

I sighed knowing what she meant which is why I was on my way right after the call.

Dds little brother Notti had recently passed away and dd was trying to find ways to cope with it some days it would be going to the studio other days it would be trying to surround himself with friends and most days he would just get high, but he would still have days he would just break down and cry blaming himself for everything and the only thing you could do was be there for him.

Melz had told me today he had went into nottis room for the first time since which is what triggered his breakdown.

I sighed and got out of bubas car thanking him before knocking on the door. Jstar came and opened the door already knowing why I was here.

"He's upstairs with melz in his room." He said closing the door behind me.

I walked upstairs and opened his room door seeing him holding onto melz hyperventilating and crying hysterically. I took off my slides and sat next to them on the floor.

I rubbed his back and wiped some of his tears with the back of my hand. I opened up a bottle of water and gave it to melz.

"David drink some water please." She spoke softly to him. I know it hurt her just as much and seeing dd like this hurt her more.

He shook his head and held her tighter. "My heart do it for Notti please." I told him. He looked at me and pouted trying to stop the tears he looked at melz and she nodded giving him the water.

He drank some then gave it back to her and leaned his head on me. Melz left the room and shut the door leaving us alone.

"You wanna talk about it." I asked him as he was leaning on my chest still sniffing and hiccoughing a lil.

"Mhm." He said shaking his head and trying to wipe his tears fast.

I held him and hummed to him to try and get him to calm down. It was working and I was relieved.

He wiped his nose and cuddled into me. "Why did you go in there." I asked.

"I missed him." He said very softly it sounded like a whisper.

"But you know not to go into his room." I told him.

"I thought he would be there I was to high." He kept his answers short.

"Did you think you were ready to go in." I said.

"No not at all I didn't expect the feeling I got it was to much." He started then took a pause.

"I was so used to just walking in and seeing him on the game that when I walked in and it was just dark it was like a real confirmation that he was gone." Dd spoke tears starting to fall again.

"We don't have to talk about it anymore." I told him.

He nodded his head and shut his eyes. We both got up and went into the bed he took off his sweater and I gave him one of nottis to put on.

Jstar had told me to give it to him. He pulled the hood over his head and held onto me tight. I pulled the blankets over us and hummed to him until he fell asleep.

•••
This was a sad imagine sorry if it upset y'all but it's reality and everyone is human.
E4N🕊🌍💗