𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐠.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬.
𝟹:𝟺𝟶ᴘᴍ

ᴛʜᴀɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

"Ma pass me my phone I wanna get on live." Notti asked me as I got it off the charger and handed it to him.

"You always wanna be on live." I said rolling my eyes and sitting between his legs on the bed.

He started the live and waited as people started joining in.

"What the word today." He spoke asking his fans as hundreds of comments came through.

I laid my head back as he kissed my cheek repeatedly and I smiled.

"Y'all's fav is a simp for me he's not on that g timing." I laughed as I spoke to the live.

"Nahhh you bugging y'all already the vibes ion gotta say to much." He replied pushing my head.

A few minutes passed and I noticed that jaycinco had joined his live and I immediately smiled.

"Omgggg cincos in here I love himmmm." I squealed sitting up.

He commented laughing emojis and I took the phone from nottis hand.

"Nah gimmie my shit back you over here giving other guys attention." He said snatching it back out of my hands.

"But bae I wanna go live with him pleaseeee I need to talk to him." I said trying to add cinco to the live.

"Y/n stop playing with me before you get yourself into something you can't get out of." He said rolling his eyes as I gave up trying to get the phone.

"Whatever cinco imma dm you answer my message." I spoke to the live and I seen him comment okay then left the live.

I smiled knowing I could possibly meet him.

"Stop playing with me y/n." Notti said grabbing my neck speaking in my ear.

"It's not even that serious your dramatic." I told him removing his hand as people in the comments laughed.

"See even your fans think your crazy." I said pointing at the screen.

"Oh yea there're gonna think I'm really crazy then." He said as he held his phone but placed it on my chest to rest so it wasn't so heavy with him holding it up.

I was laughing at him cuz he looked so angry when I gasped as I felt 2 fingers slip into me.

"You okay bae." He asked me knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Yea I'm good." I coughed trying to play it off cool.

He pushed his fingers deeper and went slow massaging my insides as I moved around.

"Damn stop moving." He said as he continued to talk with his fans.

"My b-bad I'm trynna get comfortable." I whispered.

I clenched around his fingers as I felt me curl them pumping faster and hitting my g spot.

"Mmmmm uh." I moaned by accident feeling my cum flow out of me as he kept pumping.

"Ayyyyy yoooooo." Notti yelled looking down at me as the live all put shocked emojis and asked what was going on.

"S-s-stoppppp ethannnnnnn uhhhh." I tried saying but a moan slipped again as I shut my eyes and put my arm over my face.

I knew we were still live since he was the one holding the phone but this felt to good and I couldn't hold my moans anymore as the feelings were to much.

I would definitely be embarrassed once I seen all the screen recordings but for right now I ignored the camera.

"I ain't doing anything what you mean stop." He asked looking at the camera as if I was crazy.

His fingers slipped in and out of me so perfectly and smoothly ad my mouth hung open and more liquids ran out of me.

"Ethannnnn ah uh mmm m-moree fa-faster." I said grabbing his hand as he looked kinda shocked.

"Y'all she tripping ion know what she's talking about." He said laughed as people in the comments were already saying how they were screen recording and others talked about how he should end the live and stop recording her.

I reached my arm behind me and tried pulling him into more wanting to be as close as I could to him.

"Tu-turn that off I need more." I whined knocking his phone out of his hand as he looked down at me.

He picked up his phone and ended the live before throwing his phone off the bed.

He picked me up and laid me on my back taking my wet pants off as I waited for him to touch me again.

I opened my legs and put them up in the air wrapping my arms around his neck moaning into it as he put his pointer finger in me going at a medium pace.

"Mmm." I moaned as I sucked on his neck.

He placed one of his hands on my stomach pushing down as he now had 2 fingers in ny going fast.

I screamed as my stomach knotted and I arched my back feeling myself squirt everywhere.

He pulled his fingers out shocked.

"I didn't know you could do that." He said kissing me.

"More please." I panted as he laughed.

•••
So do y'all really accept my apology now???🥰🥰