𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.||𝐝𝐝

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟽ᴀᴍ

I was laying on dds bed as he was sitting in his gaming chair as I kept hearing the same song play from his phone over and over again.

"Notti boppin punching my hips." I rolled my eyes for the 50th time finally calling to dd.

"David why you keep watching that dumbass dance trend real shit." I said.

He spun around in his chair looking at me with his mad angry bird face.

"These people wanna keep dissing on Notti ion give a fuck if your just participating in the trend only not all of them are gonna get boomed word to my deadssss." He yelled getting up off his seat.

He came and sat beside me calling up some people.

"Yo I got a addy on someone who just posted doing that retarded dance trend I'm bouta slide." He said hanging up the phone getting up off the bed.

"David sit your mad ass down your not going anywhere." I said to him.

He ignored me and slipped on a black sweat suit with his black forces.

"David look at me right now your not going down there." I said getting up off the bed as he slid his ski mask on.

"Nah y/n ion care you don't know how I feel you didn't just lose anybody close to you that's my baby brother people are out there making fun of." He yelled tucking his glock in his pants.

"What you mean I don't understand and I didn't lose anyone close I knew Notti before youuu if it wasn't for him me and you wouldn't even be together right now he's the one who set us up he's been my best friend since pre k." I yelled as I started getting emotional thinking about it.

"Whatever y/n I don't care I'm outta here if I don't come back then tell my mom I'm with ddot." He said.

I shook my head as tears came down my face and he left the house.

ᴅᴅs ᴘᴏᴠ.

I walked out the house taking an Uber to ddots house since me him and 2 others were gonna drive over to Brooklyn.

We all discussed what was gonna go down and I powered my phone off so no one would try and stop me.

We got to Brooklyn and we went to the deli where the video was recorded at an hour ago.

I looked at the tiktok and noticed the group was right around the corner.

"Aye Edot that's them over there." I told him as he drove up the street parking as we all got out.

I was first to walk up to the group as they looked at us in shock.

"Why the fuck y'all out here doing that dance y'all look dumb as fuck." I yelled at them.

They started laughing making me mad.

I ran up on the main one and started throwing punches. Everything went red i thought about the videos I had watched today as I threw punch after punch finally stoping when I seen I busted the skin on my knuckles.