𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟶ᴘᴍ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

"Stoppp." I laughed rolling around ddots bed as he was tickling me.

"Say sorry." He said.

"I'm sorryyyyy." I giggled as he stoped and I caught my breath.

He got off the bed and sat on his chair playing 2k23 I stayed laying down watching my phone until I heard ddot talking and I noticed he was on live.

I picked up his phone and sat on his lap talking to the fans. Some time had passed and I was getting bored so I ended the live and fixed myself on his lap getting comfortable.

I was not straddling him and I laid my head on his shoulder as his arms were around my waist playing his game still.

As I was laying down I started feeling weird between my legs and sighed ddots raspy voice was making it worse.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and pouted.

"What's up ma." He said taking his headphones off looking at me. He adjusted himself causing friction between my legs.

I scrunched my eyes from the feeling and he laughed. "Mami if your horny just say that." He continued laughing turning his game off.

I knew what sex was obviously but even though me and ddot had been together for 7 months he respected my decision of not losing my virginity yet.

"I think I'm ready." I told him as his hands rested on my waist he looked at me full of lust.

"Are you sure cause if your not I can wait." He spoke. Instead of responding I leaned in and kissed him making it more passionate by adding my tongue.

I pulled away feeling a bulge under me and I smiled. Ddot picked me up and laid me on the bed looking me in the eyes.

"Y/n are you sure you wanna do this." He asked me.

"Yes I do now hurry." I said already taking his shirt off.

He took of his pants along with mine and lined himself with my entrance, I watched his every move.

"This might hurt tell me if does and I'll stop." He told me pushing it in slowly.

"Mhm wow." I said gripping his shoulders.

He laughed and shook his head. "You can never take anything seriously mami."

He started thrusting in and out at a medium paste and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Uhhhh mmm d-darrian f-f-fasterrr ahh" I stumbled on my words wanting the feeling to never stop.

He sped up his movements and groaned pulling out nutting on my stomach I had already came twice.

He reached over and grabbed his shirt cleaning up our mess and then laying down beside me.

"I ain't even gonna lie ma that 7 months was worth it." He said cheesing.

"To be honest I should have gave it up sooner." I laughed laying on him.

We cuddled and talked about random things before we both fell asleep.

•••

As I said before if you don't like content like this leave the book because there is more of this to come.