𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐚.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟻ᴘᴍ

"Nah I'm not jacking y'all." I shook my head going up to the mic.

"I have a wifeeee my type is my wife I don't want nun of these smoochies." I said sitting back in my seat.

Imma throw this money like a free throw

Nahhh I shook my head leaving out the room getting on the phone with my wife.

"Ma please you gotta come out here imma send you the addy." I told her on the phone.

"Darrian it's fine just finish the live and come to mine." She told me.

"Buba not gonna end this stream anytime soon and I can't just leave I'll look bad I'm so tired and I'm faded." I told her rubbing one of my eyes.

"Send me the addy but I don't know if imma come." She said.

I nodded my head and hung up sending her the addy.

I was so annoyed the music was too loud the bitches was mad annoying and doing way to much buba made everything worse cause he hyped it up.

"Aye ddot get off that phone lil bitch." Buba yelled at me.

"Chill out." I told him getting comfortable in the chair.

I shut my eyes and put my hands in my pants getting comfortable to go to sleep until I was shook and grabbed by buba yelling.

"Fuck off me." I yelled pushing him away sitting back down.

"Guys rella gzzzz is here." Buba said running to go open the door.

I got back in my same position as before trying to sleep again until I felt someone sit on my lap hugging me.

My eyes shot open and I seen my beautiful wife.

"Hey my heart." I spoke softly to her.

"Hey mi amor." She smiled down at me as I hugged her burring my head in her chest.

"You tired." She asked.

I shook my head yes and looked at her. She got up off my lap and pushed the chair out of the camera view then sat back on me.

"You can go to sleep now I won't let him bother you." She told me taking my hat off and putting it on her head.

I shut my eyes and held her and she hugged me back.

I looked down at ddot and noticed he was asleep I pulled his ski done and kissed his lips then put it back up.

•••
This chapter is a mess, please comment topics so I can get more chapter out faster💗