𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰.||𝐝𝐝

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝟷:𝟸𝟶ᴘᴍ

I sat down bored in a chair on my phone while noti set up his cameras and made sure everyone was here for his smash or pass video.

I didn't even wanna be here but noti promised me food so I agreed.

I rolled my eyes once I seen dd and ddot we're gonna be part of this video to.

I knew them because of my cousin buba and dd had put heart eyes in my dms before but I didn't want him since I was told he was a player and last girl he got with he was mad childish and aired her business out on a stream.

I got up from my seat drinking some of my water before going in the line with the other girls.

I rolled my eyes and looked down when I seen ddots arm around dds shoulder pointing at me.

We all introduced ourselves one by one and I was up first to smash or pass the guys.

First guy pass.

Second guy *dudey lo* "I ain't even gonna lie smash you fine asfk." I told him.

Third guy rosco pass.

I stoped at dd as he looked me up and down shaking his head making his curls fluff around as he smiled with one hand in his pants.

"Pass." I said laughing.

"Bro stop playing wit me." He said scrunching his face up grabbing my neck.

"I ain't playing wit you paaaaassssss." I smiled.

"Ohhh igh fo sho." He said acting mad salty with an attitude taking his phone out.

Next ddot "imma pass you only cuz you my heart fr." I told him making sure dd was watching.

"Aii I respect that." He said dapping me up.

"Last 2 both of y'all a pass." I said walking back to my spot.

All the girls had finished saying their smah or passes and it was the guys first.

Of course they all wanted to smash me imma baddie the fuck.

It was dd and ddots turn as the started at the back of the line making me last.

"Aii imma keep it real wit y'all okay all y'all are mad ugly I don't know where not I found you guys but next time he invite me to a smash or pass video imma need to see the girls cuz I was told y'all was baddies but the only decent looking one is my sis y/n so all y'all get a big fat pass." Ddot said in the mic making some of the girls start arguing.

"Imma be honest imma just pass all y'all." Dd said as him and ddot walked over to me.

They stood in front of me and ddot put his arm on dd.

"You jacking that my heart." Ddot asked as they looked at me.

"Ion she was playing with me." Dd said.

"Gimmie a 360 first." He said as ddot let go of him and dd grabbed my hand helping me spin around.

I stoped as my back faced him and jiggled my ass a lil continuing to spin.

"Mmm I'm controlling that." Dd said.

"You controlling that." Noti asked.

"Yuhhh all the wayyyyy." Dd smiled.

"Okay so you smashing or passing." I asked him.

He looked at me before licking his lips grabbing my neck pulling me into him.

He kissed me passionately as I put my hand over the side of our mouth so no one would see him slip his tongue into my mouth before pulling away.

"She's mine now." He said picking my up over his shoulder walking away to the back.

"Ayeee lo taking your keys give us 30 minutes." Dd said before being up out to the car.

"Y'all he's about to control that all the wayyyyy." All the guys said as the girls aged stank faces.

•••
Maybe I'll surprise you guys soon with something y'all been asking for🤷🏻‍♀️