𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝟺:𝟻𝟶ᴘᴍ

I called darrian for the 7th time today without a response, I texted him again but I was left on delivered like the 50 other messages I had sent.

I bit my nail nervously not knowing who I could contact to get a hold of him. He had been ghost for about 2 days now and I was starting to get worried.

I went to my contacts calling dd letting my phone ring a few times until he answered.

"Wsg mh." He said on the other line of the phone.

"Um well I don't know if you have been speaking to d but he won't answer my calls or messages and I just wanna know it he's safe." I asked.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and shook his head.

"I haven't spoke to him in like a month sis ion know." He spoke.

"Oh ok." I replied hanging up.

A month but d's birthday was last week, I went back to my contacts and decided to just call his mom I didn't want to incase she didn't know and I didn't wanna worry her but I needed to.

The phone ring twice and then I heard her.

"Hey pretty girl." She spoke.

"Hey mama I was wondering if you know where d is he hasn't been answering me." I asked her.

"He left the house about 2 hours ago but I'll try and get a hold of him." She replied.

"Okay thank you I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said before the line hung up.

I put on some clothes and locked my door going out trying to find him. It had been 20 minutes and I still haven't received a call or message from Darrian's mom and he still hadn't answers his phone.

I had just arrived to nottis cemetery and walked in through the gates looking around, as I got closer I seen someone sitting next to the stone with their head down.

As I got closer it was darrian on his phone, I stood in front of him and he looked up.

"Why you here." He asked.

"I came to find you your weren't answering your phone but your on it." I told him sitting in front of him.

"Phones on dnd my bad." He responded.

"Why you been here for so long I was worried." I told him.

"Just needed space and time to chill." He shrugged his shoulders.

I stood up and he stood up with me we walked back to my house and got in bed.

"Baby what was the real reason you weren't answering." I asked him.

"Y/n I just been so alone I know I got you but other then you who's here for me Notti gone edot gone dd switched up always trynna throw shade at me his whole family is against me I got dudey and them but shits not the same." He ranted.

I sighed knowing he was right.

"You don't need them." I told him playing with his curls.

He shook his head and closed his eyes.

"Sorry for worrying you I just wanna sleep now." He spoke keeping his head on my chest.

I nodded and kissed his cheek.

•••

Guys if this doesn't make sense it's cuz I finished it after like 2 months, ik y'all want me to update this book but it's just not the same anymore every time I try it feels wrong, I stated this book when everything was cool and fans weren't toxic and now idk how I feel about this sorry for the sad chapter this might be the last one fr.