𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟾ᴘᴍ

I was mad as fuck laying in my bed watching tiktok, I had seen a video of ddot looking for some girl after a concert and I really wasn't happy.

Not because he was looking for a girl but because he looked like he wanted her.

I shook my head and decided since he wanted to play with my feelings I was gonna do it back.

I texted him and told him that he needed to come over cuz we had to talk. But really was gonna call him out for what he did and then pretend to breakup with him.

I laughed evil waiting for him to come over.

I heard a knock on the door and I got up unlocking it.

I walked back to my room and sat on the bed leaning against the headboard.

"What's up ma." He said trying to sit next to me but I moved away.

"Aye why you do that stop playing." He said rolling his eyes.

"Darrian this is serious." I told him

He looked me in the eyes and waiting for me to speak.

"Why were you chasing and looking for a girl at your concert you made a big scene over a lil girl." I said crossing my arms.

"That's what this is about." He sighed.

"Y/n she was trying to give me something but security didn't let so I tried to find her nothing more." He spoke softly with his raspy voice.

"Well it looked like more." I tried saying before he cut me off.

"Well it wasn't so stop being insecure when you know I'm coming back here at the end." He raised his vice a a bit.

"Look darrian it's good to know the truth but I been thinking since I seen that and I don't know." I said as he grabbed my hand.

"What you talking about."he asked placing his other hand on his head.

"We should break up its not gonna work I can't be at home stressed everyday cuz of you." I straight out told him no
He looked up at me and started laughing.

"Ma we forever fuck you talking bout." He smiled.

I ripped my hands away and stood up.

"No I'm so serious like I'm not feeling us anymore." I rolled my eyes getting off the bed sitting on my vanity chair.

He looked at me processing what I had just told him.

He nodded his head and sat at the end of the bed.

"That's it then it's over." He whispered and got off the bed grabbing his phone.

He opened my room door and looked back at me and shook his head walking out.

I silently laughed to myself until I heard him get on the phone.

"Ma can you come pick me up I'm at y/n's house." He said.

I didn't expect for him to call his mom.

"Okay bye." I heard and my door open and close.

I got up and looked down the hallway heating him get in the elevator.

3 hours passed and I was laying in my bed until I got a call from dd.

"What." I answered the phone.

"What the fuck did you do to my bro y/n." Dd yelled.

"Huh." I asked confused.

"Stop acting stupid hoe." He angrily responded.

"Dd you fucking idiot tell me what I did." I yelled back.

"You broke up with ddot." He told me.

I gasped forgetting i never told him it was a prank.

"Omg dd is he with you." I panicked.

"Does that fucking matter." He said.

"Yes it does cuz it was a prank and I forgot to tell him." I said in one breath.

He chuckled lowly.

"If it's a prank you better go over to his house right now and save him from his heartbreak bro in bed crying." He said with a straight face.

I got up fast and hung up on dd ordering an Uber running out my house.

The Uber dropped me off at ddots house and I knocked on the door seeing his mom.

She looked at me and put her hand on her hip.

"Why are you here." She asked.

"Mama I need to talk to darrian it was a prank and I forgot to tell him before he left." I panicked hoping she didn't think I was lying.

She moved aside and let me walk in and I ran to ddot room.

I opened the door and seen him crying on ft with someone.

"Ma go away I'll be fine I told you." He yelled crying.

"Darrian it was a prank I didn't mean for you to think I really broke up with you it was a joke." I said.

He turned around and looked at me his eyes were red and his lips were swollen.

He wiped his eyes and looked at his phone.

"Imma call you back gang." He said hanging up looking at me.

I shut the door behind me and sat next to him on the bed he immediately hugged my waist.

He silently cried and I rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to go this far I forgot to tell you it was a prank before you left." I told him.

I let him cry for a bit until he pulled away wiping his eyes and laying down.

He held my hand and I laid down to making him lay on me with his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry." I told him.

"It's okay." He responded before falling asleep.

•••
Merry Christmas Eve hoes💗