𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟹:𝟶𝟶ᴘᴍ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴅ
ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄs.

"Bae why can't I just go with you." I asked Ethan as he stood up and stretched.

"I'm just going to the store to get more rolls." He said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Y/n just stay here I'll go with him." Dd said getting up.

I rolled my eyes and got up to hug Ethan.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you more." He said kissing me back.

We stayed hugging for a little until dd yelled for Notti.

They left and I stayed with the gang.

It had been about 20 minutes and I called Ethan to see where he was at.

"Baby where are you." I asked as our call connected.

"I'm just by the station I'll be back in like 10, 15 minutes but dd should be back in 4." He said as I watched him cross the street.

"Why's he gonna be back before you." I questioned.

"He cuz u forgot to buy something so I went back to the store and he went back to y'all." Notti said just as dd walked into whoever's living room we were in.

"Oh yeah he's back." I said as I watched him go down the stairs to the subway station.

"Ight my heart I'll see you soon I love you." He said blowing kisses though the phone.

"I love you too." I said as he smiled.

He hung up and I went on tiktok as everyone was being loud.

10 minutes passed and he still wasn't back.

I started to worry.

"David what's taking him so long." I said as I rolled my eyes going to sit beside him.

"Ion let me call him." Dd said pressing on nottis contact.

It rang until the phone went to voice mail.

I scrunched my eyebrows pulling my phone out.

"Let me call." I said pressing FaceTime.

It kept ringing but there was no answer.

We sat in silence for a bit before me and dd decided that we were gonna go find him.

We had finally arrived at the cross walk near the station and crossed the street.

My jaw dropped when I seen cop cars all around blocking the street and people started to crowed around the sides of the stairs.

"David no." I spoke looking at him.

He said nothing but grabbed my hand as we walked faster going right up to the stairs.