𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐠.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

I got out of my bed and walked to my apartment door as I head a knock.

I looked out the peep whole and seen a curly headed boy with a ski mask on and a Moncler jacket on.

I opened the door smiling as he walked in.

He went to my kitchen and placed his side bag on my island and pulled his ski down pulling out the weed I was gonna buy from him.

"This how much you wanted." He said handing me the bag.

I nodded and handed him the money.

"Appreciate it ma it's been awhile." He said leaning back as I stood in front of him.

"Ethan it's been a week." I giggled.

"Aye chill wit the gov I told you that already." He pointed at me and shook his head so is curls could fix.

He opened his arms as I walked into them and he hugged me as we rocked side to side.

"I really missed you ma." He said kissing my neck.

"You could come over whenever and you know that." I told him as his hands dropped down and held my ass.

"Nah I can't you know this it's to dangerous for you." He replied sighing.

We pulled away from the bug and I grabbed his pointer finger and walked to the couch as he followed along.

He sat down and I sat on his lap.

"You need me to start buying from you everyday." I asked him.

"I wouldn't ask you to do that." He said and scrunched his face up.

I turned around and straddled his lap.

"But I wanna be with you." I told him.

"Y/n im your plug as much as I want this I can't mess up business." He told me.

I got up and walked away to my room in disbelief.

"Ma come back why you running." He said following me.

"Nah you can leave since you don't wanna mess up business even tho you didn't say that when you were inches deep in me." I told him pointing to the door.

"I didn't mean it like that." He said but I cut him off.

"Oh it's okay it doesn't matter how you meant it I understand." I told him laying down in my bed.

"So your gonna ignore me." He asked.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere." I asked him.

He licked his lips as laid between my legs.

"Yeah right here." He said and kissed my belly.

He placed his hands on my breasts as my fingers played in his curls.

Why does my plug gotta be so fine.

•••
Well idk when imma update again but here you go.