𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟺:𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

"Ethan stop we're gonna get caught." I said kicking him as he was trying to put his hands in my pants.

"It's gonna be fast ma no one will know." He said trying to grab me.

"Melz can walk out the door any second now I'm not getting caught." I said grabbing his hands.

We were currently outside in the backyard was everyone went inside to use the bathroom and get snacks and drinks since we had just got high.

Me and Notti were the only ones who didn't go inside cuz I didn't get high and he didn't want anything.

"Baby please just let me." He said tugging at my pants.

"Bro you don't even get anything out of it so I don't know why your saying please as if your gonna feel any of the pleasure." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Seeing you in pleasure turns me on." He said smiling bitting his bottom lip.

I shook my head and went on my phone, I felt Notti put a blanket over us and lay his head on me.

A little while passed and I gasped as he stuck his fingers in me.

"Ethan n-no." I stuttered.

"Nah my heart I told you I was gonna do it." He said smiling as he went faster watching my face twist and turn.

I started arching my back as he was hitting my spot until I heard the door open and someone was walking near us.

Ethan kept fingering me as he watched melz and dd walk closer to us.

"St-stop." I moaned.

But he didn't stop until they were right in front of us and I turned my head in embarrassment.

"Yooooo y'all freaky as fuck." Dd said screaming and pulling his phone out recording it as melz just walked back inside with her mouth dropped.

"Go away bro you see I'm trynna do sum and you recording me your mad childish." Notti said to dd since he stayed there recording Notti finger me.

Even though the blanket was over us you still heard the wet noises and the movement under the blanket.

"My bad baby bro." Dd said walking away.

He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean then cuddled me for awhile.

•••
Y'all gimme ideas for some cute chapters like soft stuff.