𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝟾:𝟶𝟶ᴘᴍ

"Noooo I don't wanna go I changed my mind." I said protesting to get out of the car.

Me Notti, dd, ddot, jay, Jstar, melz and Bria all decided to go to a hunted house but once we pulled up I got scared right away hearing people scream.

"Mami your gonna be safe with me." Ethan told me grabbing my hand pulling me out the car.

I shook my head no as dd laughed.

"Stop being a pussy y/n it's fake." Dd rolled his eyes.

"Yeah real shit it's just people in costumes." Ddot said as we started walking towards the entrance to the park.

"Nahhhh y'all buggin this shit is gonna be hilarious." Melz said as Jstar swiped his card paying for us all.

I stood as close to Ethan as I could squeezing his hand as we waited in the line for our turn.

"Ma it's not even gonna be scary." He told me.

"Oh okay then I don't want you near me." I said letting his hand go walking to jay and leaning on his shoulder as he put his arm around me.

"You good lil sis I got you nobody's gonna hurt you." He told me pulling his phone out taking a picture of us.

It was our turn and the people opened the door.

"Jayyyyyy I don't wanna go in." I cried.

"If your that scared I'll stay out here with you." He told me.

I bit my lip thinking until Notti pushed me into the house and I screamed not feeling jay beside me anymore.

I gulped trying to grab onto whoever was closest to me which was ddot.

"Darrian protect me." I said hugging him from the back putting my head on his back closing my eyes.

He laughed and started walking.

Everything was going good so far until I started to hear music and a saw.

"Ohhh hell nahhhh." I heard dd yell going behind Jstar and melz.

"I wanna go homeeee." I cried trying to find Notti.

We kept walking until somebody jumped at us as everyone screamed.

I ran to Ethan finally finding him.

"You good ma." He asked picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my head in his neck.

"No I wanna go home this is scary." I told him actually feeling a tear go down my face as some clown horns were heard.

"Your okay baby no one's gonna touch you I promise." He told me walking in the middle of our group.

We got to the clown area and I broke down crying as they were getting up in our faces and chasing us.

"Run fasterrrr." I screamed as we were almost out of the house.

We made it out as everyone was panting.

"Ain't no way you made my manz carry you." Dd said pointing at me and Notti as I cling onto him.

"Shut the fuck up." Jay said hitting dd.

"Nah she said she didn't wanna go we all knew she had a fear of clowns which is why y'all wanted her to come so bad." Ddot said.

"Yeah y'all wrong for that." Bria added in.

"I'm never going out with y'all again." I said getting off of Notti and stomping away.

•••
Requests???