𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟶ᴘᴍ

Laugher filled the room as y/n and Notti rolled around the bed laughing at what had happened a few minutes earlier.

"Ma can you get me my lighter." Notti asked.

Y/n nodded and grabbed it off the table walking back over to her boyfriend.

Just as she was about to make it over to the bed she tripped and fell on the floor making Notti bust out laughing uncontrollably making y/n laugh because his laugh was contagious.

"Okayyyy okayy enoughhh." Y/n said getting up and sitting up against the head board.

"Nahhhh maaaa you should have seen how you feel though." He said finally lighting up his spliff and inhaling it.

He blew the smoke out and started coughing.

"Yeah choke bitch." I said smacking him in the head.

He straight faced me and put his hand around my neck.

"Stop playing with me before I boom you." He said letting go.

"Haha boom what." I said laughing at him.

"That pussy." He said under his breath inhaling again.

"What." I asked.

"You heard me." He said going on his phone.

A little while had passed and Notti was now laying down on me has he was on live talking bare shit.

I laughed and played in his hair as he was dissing some ppl.

"Ight y'all I'm bouta get off I'll talk to y'all tomorrow." He said ending his live and stretching.

"Y/nnnnnnnn I loveeeeeee youuuu dummyyyyy." He said smiling switching his position now laying right onto of me with his head on my chest.

"Yeah I love you to goof." I laughed at him.

He gave me a kiss and I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him giving him a hug.

"I like when you hug me like this." He said.

"It's called cuddles Ethan." I said speaking real close to his face.

"Gangstas don't cuddle never say that again." He straight faced me.

"Whatever." I said flicking his head.

•••
Y'all really not giving me ideas of what to write idk anymore. Had to change it since y'all sensitive asf this why I stoped writing in here too.