𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐬.||𝐝𝐝

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟿:𝟻𝟶ᴘᴍ

Dd was laying down on his bed as I was on top of him my head on his chest as he played the game.

"Suck my dickkk pussyyyy." He yelled in his mic making me wake up from my nap.

"Baeeee." I whined.

"My bad mami I didn't know you were sleeping." He said his eyes still glued to the tv screen.

I laid there not being able to fall back asleep I listened to him talk.

I shut my eyes smiling as I listened to his heart beat making me fall back asleep until he yelled.

I rolled my eyes annoyed now there's no way this is his second time doing this to me.

I rubbed my eyes and tan my nails down his bear chest.

"Baby." I said looking up at him.

"Wasup." He replied looking at me.

"Can you get off the game please." I asked him.

He nodded and got off putting Netflix on. I smiled.

"My bad for waking you up. He said kissing me over and over.

"It's okay I love you." I told him.

"I love you more my heart." He said as his hands went down my back gripping my butt.

He started massaging my butt as I made satisfied noises.

"It feels good." He asked.

"Mhm." I replied kissing his neck as he bit him lip putting his hands in my pants still rubbing my booty.

He continued to do that until I eventually fell asleep again.

•••
Cute and simple💆🏻‍♀️