𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶ᴀᴍ

I laid in my bed confused and in disbelief Eva had just sent me a video that someone dmed her of ddot kissing on some girl as she rubbed her ass on his dick.

My phone kept ringing as ddot called and messaged over and over but I ignored it.

I walked into the bathroom as tears streamed down my face and got into the shower washing up.

I dried myself then put on a hoodie with some black shorts and laid in my bed trying to to think of what happen.

My phone rang again but this time it was dd.

I pressed answer as the call connected.

"Aye my heart." He said as he was doing the same thing I did.

"Yuh what's good." I responded.

"Ddot said you been ignoring him and he's on his way over to your house." Dd said.

I shook my head getting up to leave so by the time he got here I wasn't home.

"Well then I'm leaving ion wanna see him." I shrugged putting my Yeezy slides on and grabbing my purse and black sunglasses.

"What happen anyways." Dd asked playing with one of his curls.

"He cheated on me today at some party." I told him grabbing my keys.

"He did what." Dd yelled sitting up.

"Yeah you heard me it's okay tho imma just get my get back". I told him.

"It's not okay y/n but you do you I guess as long as your not sad." He said laying back down.

"Mhm I'm not I'll be at your house soon anyways Jay been looking real good lately and since I'm single looks like I'm free to go." I said locking the door to my car driving off.

"Ayeee hell nah what you mean jay you want my brother." He yelled with his eyes popping out his head.

"Did I stutter." I rolled my eyes stoping at a red light.

"Okay but you gonna get your get back on my brother with my other brother that's being a smoochie y/n." He said scrunching his face up.

"Oh fucking well." I said pulling into his drive way.

"Your dirt ." He said hanging the phone up.

I rolled my eyes and got out my car knocking on the door.

Jay came and opened it smiling.

I walked i and followed him to his room.

"So what's up with it you." He asked as we were both on his bed and he light a blunt passing it to me.

"Got cheated on today what bout you." I asked passing it back to him.

"Cheated wait ain't you ddots girl." He asked.

"Mhm was." I rolled my eyes as he blew the smoke out and it filled my lungs.

"I ain't know d was like that you good." He said watching me exhale the smoke and get more comfortable on his bed and in his presence.