2

"I'm off to collage now!" I shout out at the front of my door as I slide into my converse shoes. "I'll be at the shop after."
"Alright, have a good day dear!" My mom calls out as I shut the door closed amd make my way to the bus stop.

Although I do have my drivers license and I have my own car, I prefer not to use it since collage is not too far.. but is still a bit far to walk. So instead, I take the bus.

"Hey, aren't you that girl from the flower shop yesterday?" I hear from beside me. I take an earphone out of my ear and look beside me when I smiled widely.
"Yeah, it is. My name is Lee Haeun, by the way." I introduce myself as I offer my hand. The tall boy smiles widely as he shakes my hand.

"I'm Goo Gunil." He says softly. "Are you going to collage now?" He then asks as we bith retract our hands. I look at him strangely. How did he know?

"Yeah I am.." I furrow my eyebrows slightly. "How did you know?" He then points to my chest where I had a lanyard with my school logo around it, along with an ID card with my name and face on it.
"You have a lanyard around your neck saying your collage name.." He mumbles. I could feel my cheeks heat up as my blood raisd up. I felt so embarrassed.

As soon as I see the bus approach us, I take out my bus card and scan it on the scanner which gave me access to go on the bus, then taking a seat. As I look up, Gunil was also on the same bus as me.
We wave and smile slightly at eachother as he walks passes me and sits beside another boy on the bus.

"Jiseok!" He calls out as he takes a seat beside the black-haired boy with a wide smile. They do a small greeting with each other as the bus driver then begins to drive again.

Once we get to the collage, I notice that Gunil and his friend were also getting up, leaving the bus and entering the pathway to the collage. I sigh as I thank the driver and leave the bus to, making my way to collage.

"Haeun!" I hear from a distance. I look all around and me and smile instantly as I immediantly hug my best friend since childhood.
"Jooyeon!" I smile widely as he lifts me up and twirls me around. People in the collage always thinks we're dating, but in reality we aren't, we're just very, very close with each other.

"What class do you have?" He asks as he puts me down and we continue walking towards the large establishment.
"I have business, sadly." I sigh as I take out a few sheets from my medium sized backpack and show him. "That was my homework I given yesterday. He made us summaries 2 chapters he didn't even talk about!" I complain as I neatly place the sheets back in a folder as I hold it.

"Why didn't you choose music? We could be in the same class!" Jooyeon scoffs as we step inside the building after the automatic dor open wide for us.
As it was still pretty early, the building wasn't as busy. It was mostly teachers and barely any students. Later on it will be busy.

"Should I change my course?" I sigh deeply as we take a seat on a bench inside the building, resting my head on Jooyeon's broad shoulder, looking up at him.

"You can if you want, but it's honestly up to you. I mean, you're incredibly smart. You got a scholarship here!" He smiles as he pats my head. "If you want to do music with me, it's best to go talk to the dean now since it is the start of the collage year."

"Then come on!" I instantly jump off the bench as I drag him with me to the dean's office. I know my mom won't mind, she did say if I ever want to change courses I can, as long as I'm happy."
"You're going in on your own though!" Jooyeon scoffs as he jogs up beside me.

As soon as we made it to the dean's office, I knock on the door a few times before hearing a 'come in'.
Jooyeon gives me two thumbs up and a smile as he ushers me into the office.

As soon as I stepped in the clean and neat office with the dean at his organised desk, opposite a familiar figure.

"Gunil?" "Haeun?"