13

"Gunil's crying!" Jooyeon shouts out as the others turn their head fast to look at the crying eldest. It was true. He was crying.

"Gunil, it's a truth or dare question!" I groan as I throw my plush at his face, him immediantly hugging it after catching it.
"I feel pressured with Seungmin glaring me down!" He cries as he leans on Jungsu who smiles widely, patting his friend's head.

"Agh, I give up with this game!" Jiseok rages as he stands up from beside me, throwing himself onto my bed as he throws a small tantrum. We then turn silent as we hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shout out as we all groan in annoyance upon seeing Chaewon. She looks at us all weirdly as she then closes the door before her.
"Sleeping with 6 guys? I really thought better of you, Haeun." She sigh as she crosses her arms, leaning up agaisnt the door. "Honestly, you could do better with your taste in men. It really needs to get better and you need a higher standard. Anyways, the reason why I came up here is to tell you and your 'friends' to shut up. It's already 2am and your annoying ass voices are making it impossible for me to sleep, just like how you made it impossible for me to have a good relationship with my mom."

"Chaewon, go away." I sigh as I stand up, opening the door and pushing her out of my room. "I'm sick and tired of you talking about me like that, especially about my friends. I have no idea why you had to emphasise the word friends, but I can assure you we're really good friends. I'm sorry your mom gave me the attention instead of you, ok? I honestly don't know what else I did wrong or what I did to annoy you, so I'd be very greatful if you told me so I could make it up to you."

"What's annoying me is that you're breathing. Nothing can make up for what you did to me when we were younger, Lee Haeun. I hope you die."
I was stunned. I never knew she hated me this much to the point she wished death upon me.  My body went stiff as I stared at a fuming Chaewon.

"I never liked you, and I never will. If you ever thought that after eleven years of not seeing each other and I would be nice to you, you thought wrong. Very wrong. I hate you with a burning passion. I hated you the day we met. Honestly, I wish you just remained lost in Daegu, that way you wouldn't be here anymore."

"That's enough." Gunil shouts as he pulls me into his chest and hugging me tightly, glaring at Chaewon as he slowly raises his voice. "You're actually sick in the head, you disgust me so much. Haeun's older than you and you dare say that to her?! I know I have no say in this as this happened when you guys were younger, but wishing death upon someone is just messed up. No wonder your mom gave Haeun all the attention. She knew you were mentally sick, you fucking psycho. I am so glad I got that on camera and I will be showing Haeun's mom the recording first thing in the morning. But for now, I suggest you go back down in your room and stay in there before I wake auntie up right now and tell her what you just said to Haeun. I'm sure your mom will love to hear about this incident."

With that, Haeun storms down the spiral staircase with fire coming out of her ears and goes to her temporary room.

"Holy shit, I never knew your relationship with Chaewon was that bad." Hyeongjun says as he takes me away from Gunil's arms and hugs me while Jungsu tries to calm the elder down.
"I feel like I should sleep over the nights Chaewon's over." Jooyeon says as he cups my cheeks. "Ha, don't listen to her. Just try and forget everything she said, alright?"

I slowly nod as I hug Hyeongjun tighter, him resting his chin on the top of my head, rubbing circles on my back.

"Why don't we go to bed now? It's late anyways and Haeun still has work tomorrow."  Seungmin suggests as he lays down on the mattress on the floor.
"I'm not tired yet.. and it's fine I can have some kind of caffeine in the morning." I say as I break the hug with Hyeongjun, wiping my eyes that were slightly teary.

"So, what do you want to do?" Jooyeon asks as he looks around at everyone.
"Why don't we just do whatever then? Until we fall asleep?" Jungsu asks as he passes Gunil a cup of water to help calm him down, which did actually help.
"Haeun, wanna play guitar with me?" Hyeongjun asks as he points over to the guiatrs with a smile. I look up at him with a frown.

"Hyeongjun, as much as I love the guitar I'm not in the mood right now." I sigh as I then look away from him.
"That's alright, don't worry about it." He says as he then takes a seat beside me on the bed, grabbing a dinosaur plush as he then plays around with it while also playing with me.

"Oh, save me dear Haeun! I'm going to fall!" Hyeongjun squeaks as he makes the plush fall off from my head and onto my lap. I let out a small laugh as I smile, catching the plush. Looking back up to Hyeongjun, he was looking at me with a wide smile.
"Hey, I made you smile!" He says as he claps his hands. "Just tell me, I'm your favourite out of the group."

"It's more of Jooyeon, but that might be because I've been friends with him for the longest." "Second favourite?" "More like the third."

"I'll take it!"