53

"I can't tell if Haeun's sleeping, drunk, or dead." Seungmin laughs out at he takes a bite of his fried chicken. Hyeongjun laughs lightly, checking my pulse in a small panic.

"I'm still alive, you idiot." I mumble with a pout as I take the last of the soju, downing it in one go.
"You're all so red.." Jungsu laughs as he casually drinks his water and nibbles on a peice of meat that we cooked on the grill.

"Who wants more soju? The beer is ass." Jiseok says as he takes a small peice of Jooyeon's friend chicken. Hyeongjun and I immediantly i'd our heads with a smile.

"Damn, Hyeongjun wants more? Did we bring another person?" Jooyeon jokes out as he calls over a waiter and asks for 2 more bottles of peach soju, the waiter nodding and immediantly coming back with it.  We all thank the waiter as he puts in on our table.

"I'll serve it." I call out as I stand up from my seat and making a small tornado in the bottle, then opening it and pouring it into everyone, but Jungsu's, shot glass. We all cheers again, all of us with either water or alcohol and down it.
"That's the good shit." Jooyeon smiles widely as he flushed the soju down with water.

"Jiseok, why are you crying?" Seungmin wheezes out as he slaps the table a few times before clapping our hands together. Jiseok looks at him with a frown on his face as he slaps Seungmin's thigh hard.
"Leave me alone! This is a beautiful memory!" He cries out, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"Hae, I think your phone is going off." Jungsu calls out as he passes me my ringing phone. With a groan, I look at the caller name and my eyes immediantly widen.
"It's Haejae." I say with a slightly panicked voice.

"Shit, answer him!" Seungmin shouts out. I nod my head as I accept the call and putting my phone up agaisnt my ear.
"Yeah?"

"It's almost 11, where the hell are you?" He asks with a hint of worry in his voice. "And why is it so loud on your end?"
"I'm currently out drinking with the others, let us finish our drinks and food so we don't get charged more for not finishing it and we'll head home." I say as I point at all the food at drinks on the table, the others immediantly getting the hint and beginning to shove their faces with the food as Hyeongjun and I focus on the drinks since we're pretty much full.

"Alright.. come home safely. I'll wait for you." Haejae then ends the call. I sigh deeply as I put my home back in my bag and help the others with the drinks.

About 20 minute later, Seungmin payed the bill which was a total of almost 60 bucks and we're headed home now. We're currently on the last bus that goes to my house and we're the only ones on the bus, either on our phones or sleeping. We're not that far from my house anyway, we've been on the bus for a while now so we might just be about 2 or 3 stops away.

Seungmin and I were the only ones awake, the others were resting. Jungsu was also awake but he was busy on his phone and listening to music while Jooyeon and Jiseok rested their heads on his shoulders. Again, Hyeongjun was beside me and he was having a peaceful nap on my lap.

"You're really red, Hae, are you sure you don't want water?" Seungmin asks as he offers me a water bottle. I scoff as I push it away, looking at him with squinted eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine, for your information. I'm good at drinking." I say as I softly play with Hyeongjun's hair. "You should have offered this big baby water, not me."

"This was actually his second time drinking.. we brought him out drinking on his birthday and that was when he decided peach soju was his favourite flavour." Seungmin laughs as he plays with Hyeongjun's fingers, making sure he doesn't wake him up.

"Guys, we're at Haeun's now." Jungsu calls out as he then wakes Jooyeon and Jiseok up, me doing the same to Hyeongjun.

"Jun, wake up we're home." I call out softly as he sits up back in his seat, rubbing his eyes as He held onto me tightly as we left the bus, not forgetting to thank the driver as he drove off again.

"Jungsu, do you have the keys?" I ask as Seungmin helps me in supporting the very drunk Hyeongjun. It was to the point he could barely walk..
Jungsu nods as he jingles his keys around before opening the front door, pushing Jiseok and Jooyeon in before helping Seungminand I lift Hyeongjun in the house.

"Jae, we're back!" Jooyeon calls out as we all take our shoes off. We all hear hurried footsteps coming down the stairs, looking over we see a messy haired Haejae.

"Next time you go out drinking late, tell me." He says as he pulls me into a protective hug, meaning he pulled me away from Hyeongjun, making the boys fall to the ground. "What the hell?"

"He's really drunk, don't mind him." Jungsu laughs nervously as I push away from the hug and trying to pull Hyeongjun back onto his feet, but failing to do so as I was also drunk.. so I just fell onto the ground as well.

"Who else is really drunk?" Haejae asks as he throws me over his shoulders and helps Jungsu lift Hyeongjun up onto his feet.

"All of them but me." Jungsu sighs deeply as we all begin to go up the stairs, Jooyeon and Jiseok laughing as they both slip on the stairs, Seungmin pulling them up in the end.