34

"Haeun, did Jungsu hurt you last night? Did he do anything? Do I have to fight him?" Gunil immediantly bombards me with worrying questions as soon as he sees me step foot on the campus. Hyeongjun and Seungmin follows behind him with a small smile on their faces. I burst out into laughter after seeing Jungsu's face of disgust.
Since he is my new house mate, we both agreed to start going to school together along with Jooyeon.

"Man, I did nothing! I just slept all night because I was hella tired." Jungsu groans as he stretches his arms out, shaking a bit before sighing. "Shouldn't you be worrying about Jiseok? He was acting really strange last night."

"Yeah he wasn't as giddy and jumpy as usual, he was more weak and quiet. Like Hyeongjun!" Jooyeon says as he looks at Hyeongjun who was now glaring at the boy.
"I'm not weak.." He mumbles with a frown, looking down to the ground.

"Has anyone even seen him?" Seungmin jumps in.
"Last time I saw him, he went to the bathroom. That was 20 minutes ago though.." Gunil sighs. "I was waiting outside for him too, but he didn't come out after 10 minutes."
My shoulders immediantly drop as my eyes widen.

"Hold on a minute." I nervously fake laugh. "You were waiting outside of the bathroom door for Jiseok, waited 10 minutes and he didn't come out and left? And you haven't heard from him since?"
"Yeah..?" Gunil nods nervously. "Was I supposed to go bathroom with him? I didn't need to piss?"

"Holy shit!" I shout as I quickly sprint to the boy's bathroom door and begin banging on the door as it was locked. It was those dumb singular person bathrooms. The others quickly caught up with me and looked at me in confusion as I try shoving the door open.

"Jiseok! Are you in there?!" I shout loudly, not caring if other students were looking at me strangely.
"Haeun, what's going on?" Hyeongjun asks me as he pulls me away from the door, putting his hands on my shoulders as he calms me down.

"He's obviously sick! Jiseok might've fainted in there!" I cry as I continue banging on the door, Gunil joining me as he forces the door to open by shoving his body into the wooden door multiple times.
Once we all enter the bathroom, we all saw Jiseok on the bathroom floor, not moving. I quickly slide over to him and rest his head on my lap, placing the back of my hand on his forehead. It was burning hot, meaning he had a fever. He was also sweating.

"Somebody get a damp cloth or something, he has a fever." I say as I take his back pack off and slide it away as it brought him discomfort. Seungmin quickly takes a small, white cloth out of his bag and uses the faucet to dampen it, folding it in half then passing it over to me. I softly place it over Jiseok's forehead as Jooyeon attempts to wake him up.

"Jiseok, are you still breathing?" He asks softly. Jiseok then softly groans as he frowns slightly. We all sigh in relief knowing he's still alive.

"Is there anybody that can collect Jiseok up from the campus?" I ask as I look down to the sick boy with a worried look.
"His parents still live in Guri. He moved to Seoul on his own to attend here." Jungsu sighs. "Can we take him outside of the bathroom first? It's strange, especially since there's 5 guys, 1 girl and a dying duck on the ground."

"I know a classroom that's free first period." Gunil says as he slings Jiseok's backpack over his shoulder, approaching us as he throws one of Jiseok's arms over his shoulders, holding his waist tight. "Somebody take the other side."

With no hesitation, I place Jiseok's other arm around my shoulder as I also hold the cold cloth to his forehead.
Seungmin skips infront of us and holds the door open for us, the others surrounding us as Gunil led us to the classroom which was luckily downstairs.

"Which classroom is it?" Hyeongjun asks as he takes Jiseok's bag off of Gunil's shoulder.
"R-21." He says as he nudges his head over to a classroom which wasn't as far away. Maybe 2 doors down. "Somebody get the door."

Jungsu speed walks over to the door and pushes it open for Gunil and I as we bring Jiseok over to a sofa in the corner at the top of the classroom.
"Should we keep Jiseok here?" Jooyeon suggests as he grabs a seat from a desk and drags it over as he takes a seat. "None of us can skip classes since it's almost examination week."

"We have exams in more than a month bro. It's October." Hyeongjun sighs as he leans on a wall, looking at Jiseok with a frown as he rested peacefully on the sofa.

"What if I call my mom over and she takes care of Jiseok?" I suggest as I look at the rest of them, wiping my dry tears. "She's the closest one here and Jiseok needs good care right now. The shop isn't going to be open now since most flowers aren't in season."
"Then after school we can go over to Haeun's and take care of Jiseok too!" Jungsu says as he claps his hands with a smile.

"I'll call my mom right now."