31

After we had dinner, our moms decided to have a drink together in the livingroom while Jooyeon, Sumin and Seungmin came with me to my room.

Everytime they came over, we had to put Moon away in her playroom since Seungmin is afraid of cats but is slowly improving his fear.

"Jooyeon, don't play harsh with Seungmin.l Sumin sighs as she shakes her head disapprovingly at him. With a frown, Jooyeon drops his shoulders and toy sword as he passes the golden crown to Seungmin who was confused.

"Jooyeonie? Why you stop?" Seungmin says in the best Korean he could. He is a toddler after all. Jooyeon frowns at Seungmin as he points over to Sumin.
"Your sister is being a meanie, attack her!" He shouts out, grabbing the styrofoam sword as they both charge towards the fake-screaming Sumin who uses me as her shield.

"Haeun, save me!" Sumin squeals as she laughs at me being attacked by both Jooyeon and Seungmin. After some time, they eventually stop after Seungmin drops to the floor complaining how tired he was.

"Is it alright if we use one of your guest rooms to put Seungmin to sleep? It's his bedtime actually." Sumin asks as she picks her brother up from the ground and leans him on her hip using one arm to support him.
I nod as I stand up from the floor and open the door for them, leading them to one of the guest rooms and leaving them two to be as I go back up to my room.

"Seungmin has gotten so big now.." Jooyeon laughs as he cleans up Seungmin's toys and neatly packs them back in his Pororo backpack. "He's grown so fast."
"And what about you? You still act like a 4 year old." I snicker as I throw myself onto my messy bed. I didn't have time to redo it as Jiseok and Gunil were play-wrestling with each other on it.. messing up my bedsheets..

"Now that's just rude." Jooyeon rolls his eyes at me as he then throws a bag onto my stomach. With a loud groan, I look at the bag with a weird look. It was a simple, black messenger back with small animal embroideries on the flap.

"Joo, this isn't mine and Sumin didn't come in with it either." I say as he takes a seat beside me on the bed and looks at the bag as well.
"Well it isn't mine.. In hell you'll see me with a messenger bag." He scoffs. "Look inside it and see if it's one of the boys' bag?"

With a nod I throw the flap open and unzip it, looking through the almost-empty bag, I pull out a wallet and look through the pockets of it and finding an ID card.

"It's fucking Gunils.." I sigh as I hide my face. "How did he forget his bag?!"
"He even forget his phone here.." Jooyeon snorts as he shows me the phone which had multiple missed calls from Jungsu and Seungmin.

"Should we call them back?" I ask as I stare at the phone. Jooyeon nods as he presses the missed call notification, it then taking us to the dialing screen. A few beeps go off before we hear Jungsu's voice. I immediantly put it on speaker.

"Hello? Who is this?" He asks with a deep voice. I point at Jooyeon then the phone, telling him to speak.
"Jungsu, is Gunil with you?" He asks with a strange accent.
"Jooyeon, your French accent will never get better." Jungsu sighs. "And yeah, Gunil's with me right now. How do you have his phone?"

"Dumbass left his messenger bag with his wallet, phone, notes and house keys in it." I call out as I scavenge more through the bag. "Ooh, Gunil's cologne."

"Lee Jooyeon don't you dare use my cologne!" Gunil shouts out, making Jungsu groan in pain from his loud voice.
"That was Haeun!" Jooyeon scoffs as he crosses his arms with a frown.

"Oh, then use it as much as you want."
"Ew no."