48

"Haeun, get up or else we'll be late for collage." Jungsu groans as he lets himself into my room, sitting on the edge of my bed as I laid there, staring at the ceiling with slight tears in my eyes.

"I don't want to go in today.." I mumble, turning my body around so my back is facing Jungsu. He sighs deeply.
"Is this because of Gunil?" He asks softly. I hum quietly in response. "Hae, he's leaving in 4 days, there's still more time to spend with him."

"He's already left the collage, so there's no point in going." I groan, sitting up from my bed and looking at Jungsu with a frown. "I don't want Gunil to go.."
"We all don't want him to go, but he has too so he can help his family get more money."

"I know.." I sigh as he pulls me into a small hug, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Even though he already left the campus, he'll still be waiting for us at the gate like what yous would usually do." He says as he then pulls me out of bed, grabbing my towel and shoving me in the bathroom.

"But I won't have anyone to wait for you guys with.. Gunil's always the one that's waiting with me.." I frown as I look at him with teary eyes. He chuckles softly as he pulls me into another soft hug.

"Hae, I know it's really hard for you since you're really close with Gunil. You's can still talk over the phone. He also said he'll move back here once he's done helping his family." Jungsu pats my back a few times before leaving me to be on my own in the bathroom. "I'll tell the other that we'll be late to class, so quickly get ready and we'll go to school."

Now it was lunch time in school. As usual, we all met up at the cherry blossom tree in the garden.
Jungsu sighs deeply as he carries me on his back, walking us both to the others who were worried about me the whole class.

"Is she still upset over Gunil?" Seungmin asks as Jungsu sets me down on the ground, still keeping me close to him.
"She started crying when the teacher mentioned the word 'leaving' in class, so I think she's still upset." Jiseok says with a slight bit of sarcasm, earning a small glare from Seungmin.

"Why were yous even late?" Jooyeon asks as he begins to eat his rice and pork lunch, feeding some to Hyeongjun. "I had to cover for yous by saying there was something wrong with the bus you were on."

"Haeun wouldn't get up from bed because of Gunil." Jungsu sighs as he pulls me down to sit on the picnic table bench, taking my lunch out and setting it in front of me. "Hae, please eat. You didn't eat breakfast and you didn't eat at break."

"She's that upset?" Hyeongjun asks with a small head twitch. "Damn.."
"Not helping right now." Jungsu sighs as he frowns at the boy, then turning back to me. "Hae, at least eat half of your lunch. Your brother's currently trusting me to make sure you like his cooking."

"Shit this is Jae's cooking?" I ask with wide eyes, then beginning to eat the packed rice balls that were shaped like moons and stars.

"What the hell?" Jiseok bursts into laughter, covering his mouth as he slaps his thigh. "How did she change emotions so fast?"

"She loves Haejae's cooking, it always cheers her up." Jooyeon shrugs as he takes a few sips of the kid's apple juice he had bought at the store across the street rom the campus. "And since he was in military training, she couldn't have any of it."

"I still don't want Gunil to leave.." I mumble with full cheeks. Hyeongjun groans loudly as he stands up from his seat, punching around the air in frustration and stress.

"You are both so dumb!"