8

"Jungsu! Seungmin!" Jooyeon calls out happily as he runs towards 2 figures, hugging them both tightly. I remain in my place, on the bench, as I take my phone out to act busy and not like a lonely loser but I quickly put it away as I see someone in the corner of my eye sit beside me.

"Hyeongjun? What are you doing?" I ask as I look at the boy with a slight frown.
"You looked lonely since Jooyeon ran away from you." He sighs as he avoids my gaze. "Jooyeon is really close to the both of them and he really missed them since they were in Busan for almost 2 weeks now."

"And why are you telling me this? I didn't really ask." I shrug and Hyeongjun then waves to someone behind me. I turn around and see Gunil standing right behind me. I jump out of my seat quickly with a smile and wrap my arms around his neck, him lifting me up by the waist and spinning me around before setting me down.

"You guys dating or something?" Hyeongjun asks as we both sit down with him on bench. Gunil shakes his head with a nervous laugh.

"No we aren't, Hyeongjun." Gunil sighs with a nervous laugh. "Haeun just loves to give out hugs. It's what she does everytime she sees me."
"I also do it to Jiseok and Jooyeon." I shrug.
"I want hugs from Haeun too.." I hear Hyeongjun mumble to himself. He then sighs as he stands up from his seat. "Anyways, I gotta get to class. I'll see you later, Gunil, and I'll see you in class, Haeun." He smiles as he slings his probably empty school bag over one shoulder and heads off to the escalator, heading on upstairs to the music room which is where our last class is.

"What's your next class?" I ask Gunil as we both stand up, heading on upstairs.
"I have music theory next. You?" He asks as he lets me off the escalator first, the moving on closer to the wall of windows.
"I have music practicals next. We have to learn something on our own instruments."

"Is that why you have that massive case on you?" He points to the hard guitar case behind me with a moon plush keychain attached onto it. I nod shyly as I sigh.
"It's a few minutes before the bell goes off." I then say. "See you after school?"
Gunil nods before waving me off as we both head opposite ways to our classrooms.

I push the classroom door open and see Hyeongjun all alone in the corner of the room. Again.
"Hyeongjun!" I squeal as I dash over to him with wide arms, passing over a few desks and hugging him.

"That's new." He says as he laughs lowly. I break the hug as I take a seat next to him, taking off my case and setting it behind my seat.
I then notice the red guitar on Hyeongjuns' lap.
"You have a nice guitar, Hyeongjun." I say as he nods his head slowly to the music he was making. Then he looks at the case behind me.

"Is that Jooyeon's bass or something? It looks like his case." He says. I shake my head as I stand up from my seat, taling my shiny light blue guitar with holographic bubble stickers on it along with the simple black strap. I dig through my hoodie pocket and take out a black pick as I slide into the strap and play a small part of the song 'Whenever It Rains' by Dept, Nason and amin. I then look at him with a small smile.

"Your guitar is so cute, what the hell!" Junhan smiles widely as he admires the guitar. "Want to do a guitar swap?"
"Hell no, I paid good money for this guitar." I laugh as the bell then goes off. Our classmates later on fill up about the whole class and Jooyeon, along with 2 other people, join our row.

"Haeun, I was looking all over for you so we could walk to class together like what we usually do.." Jooyeon pouts as he places his bass guitars' case behind him and takes a seat beside me. "You were with lil' Han Hyeongjun all along."

"You were with lil' Kim Jungsu and Oh Seungmin so lil' Lee Haeun came to me after hanging out with lil' Goo Gunil." Hyeongjun scoffs as he puts his guitar away in his case, me doing the same. "Jungsu, Seungmin. Meet Lee Haeun."

I look behind Jooyeon and see two smiley boys, one with light brown hair and the other with brown hair, waving at me. One of them wore oversized, black framed glasses while the other didn't really have any accessories.

"I'm Oh Seungmin, nice to meet you." The boy with the brown hair says as he flashes me a wide and welcoming smile.
"I'm Kim Jungsu, I hope we become really good friends." The boy with the light brown hair says softly.

"She's also friends with Gunil and Jiseok." Hyeongjun then says.
"She's friends with Gunil? Damn." Jungsu laughs.

"Why is it such a shock to everyone that I'm friends with Gunil?" I then ask as the teacher comes in.
"Because he's a weirdo." Looking up, I see Jiseok taking a seat infront of me. "Hey Jungsu, hey Seungmin. Welcome back you assholes."

"Oh shut up, Kwak."