47

"Lee Haeun, come back here!" Seungmin shouts loudly as I quickly run outside to the large back garden, him chasing me quickly. "Give my wallet back!"

"Haeun, pass!" Jiseok laughs as he joins my side, putting his hands out and ready to catch the leather wallet that was thick with either cash or coins.
"I'm going to die!" I cry out as Seungmin corners me at a tree, picking me up over his shoulder as he carries me back to the kitchen island, setting me down as he puts his hand out, waiting for his wallet. With a slight frown, I slowly place the wallet in his hands.

"Thank you." He smiles as he then opens his wallet and counts the amount, making sure I didn't steal any.
"What the hell did I just witness?" Jungsu laughs as he sets the 2 white pizza boxes on the island, Hyeongjun following behind him holding the drinks and Gunil with a bag of snacks.

"Haeun tried stealing my wallet so she could buy something online." Seungmin chuckles as he zips his wallet into his back pocket with a sigh.
"Haeun, if you want to buy something just tell me and I'll buy it for you." Gunil shakes his head with furrowed eyebrows, taking his wallet out and passing me his credit card with a soft smile. "You have a budget of 30 bucks."

"No, I'm not taking your card." I say as I pass him the card again, smiling at him. "It's ok, don't worry about it. I'll steal Haejae's card."

"In hell you are." Haejae calls out from the livingroom.
"I'll start saving money." I say awkwardly, admitting that I spend too much money on Moon.

"What did you even want to buy?" Jooyeon asks as he comes over to us after sitting down with Haejae to catch up with each other. I smile nervously as I slowly refill Moon's food bowl with her kitten food.

"Hae, if it's those plushes, I swear to god." Hyeongjun calls out as he sets out plates on the island.
"What plushes?" Gunil asks as he then opens the pizza boxes and sets the cheese pizzas out neatly.

"It's this dumb penguin plush she's been wanting for weeks now." Hyeongjun sighs as he then takes a seat on a stool. "Somebody call Haeun's brother over to have lunch with us."

"Jae, come join us!" I call out as I place Moons' food and water bowl on the eating mat, her then running over to me and immediantly stuffing her face in her food.

"Coming." Haejae groans out as he stands up from the sofa and joining us, grabbing a slice and placing it on a plate. "Thanks to whoever bought this."
"They forced it on me." Jiseok sighs as he shows his card notification on his phone. "Thanks for spending 35 on my card."

"We can spend more if you want." "Hell no, I'm broke enough."

"Ok guys I'm really sorry for bringing this up, but why the hell did I hear crying last night?" Haejae asks as he takes a small bite of his pizza. It was silent.

I didn't want to remember anything about Gunil leaving for the states, because if I did then I would start crying.. and I was on the verge of crying once Haejae brought it up.

Gunil immediantly noticed me and softly places his plate on the island, going over to me and taking the plate out of my hands then pulling me into a hug as he shushes me.

"Hae, don't cry or else I'll cry then everybody else is going to cry." Gunil chuckles as he then rests his chin on the top of my head.

"Oh shit," Haejae mumbles as he then asks, "did I bring something sensitive up?"
"I'm going to cover your ears for a quick minute, ok?" Gunil says softly as I nod with a frown, him covering my ears as he tells my brother what's happening. Gunil them removes his hands and pecks the top of my head.

"I'm not going to be gone forever, but my love for you will be forever." He whispers in my ear, him hugging me tightly. "I'll love you no matter what."