23

Saturdays were the days I hated most. Why? That was the day when most cheesy ass boyfriends come by to get flowers for their girlfriends. It honestly makes me jealous. I know I'm not currently looking for a relationship, but goddamn.. I'm really lonely.
I mean, look at me! I'm already a cat owner and in a few years I'll be the town's crazy cat lady!

"So, you guys are still gonna keep up with this?" Seungmin sighs as he crosses his legs, one over the other, as he lifts his pinky finger up, taking a sip of his iced coffee.
Hyeongjun sighs as he nods his head, a frown then appearing on his face.

"Don't worry about it, love." I wheeze as I mock him, although I did get sick from saying that in the inside.
"Don't even." Hyeongjun glares as he drinks some of his water, hiding his face in his hands. "We seriously hurt Gunil though. What do we do?!"

"You guys need to calm down a bit. Hyeongjun did a bit too much yesterday. 'Be careful next time, love'."Seungmin laughs as he then gets kicked under the table by the frowning boy. "What was that for?"

"For mentioning that." He says with monotone, then looking back at me who was making the bouqet a customer ordered for later.
It was a dozen roses, and for some reason it reminded me of Gunil.

"What does a dozen roses mean?" "It means true love."
I could feel my cheeks instantly heat up as I imagine receiving a bouqet of roses from Gunil.

"Haeun? Earth to Haeun?" Seungmin shakes me aggressively as I then zone back in. He bursts into a fit of laughter as he points at my cheeks. "Why are you blushing? Thinking about Hyeongjun?"

"Seungmin, I swear to god-" Hyeongjun was then cut off as we all hear the bell go off. Turning our heads, we see Jiseok standing there with an awkward smile.

"Seungmin.. you forgot to hang up the call.." He laughs nervously. Seungmin then dashes to the table at the bakery where he previously was and grabs his phone, ending the call.

"Why didn't you end the call?!" He shouts with panicked eyes as soon as he remembers what us three was just talking about. "How long have you been listening?"
"Long enough to know that Hyeongjun and Haeun aren't actually dating and they've just been doing it to see if Gunil really has feelings for Haeun."

"Jiseok please!" I cry out as I hold both his hands in mine, falling down onto my knees. "Please don't tell anybody else."

"I won't, I promise." He smiles brightly as he helps me up from the ground, dusting my knees off." But Haeun, I'm really telling the truth. Gunil does have feelings for you and I'm dead serious about it."

"Jiseok, now's not the time. Haeun's after being in a love shape." Seungmin tuts as he shakes his head. I look at him with furrowed eyebrows and a frown.

"Love shape? What the actual hell do you mean?"
"Hyeongjun loves you, you love Gunil, Gunil loves you. Easy." Seungmin shrugs as he goes back to his seat to finish his lunch.

"I don't like Haeun in that way!" Hyeongjun whines as he pouts. "She's like a sister to me."

"Sweet home Alabama.." Jiseok quietly sings out.

"Kwak Jiseok!"