49

"Gunil, you ready to go?" Jiseok calls out loudly as he opens the front door of Gunil's apartment. We all step in and look around at the minimalist apartment that was now spacious since Gunil had packed everything up.

Since he doesn't know if he'll come back to Korea, Hyeongjun offered to put all of the boxes in his basement in his own house.

"Where are you?" Jungsu says as we all take our shoes off and walk through the echo-ed hallway.

"I'm in the kitchen." Gunil sighs out as we see the boy wiping down the counter which had some boxes on top of it.
I look around the die space and see his 3 large luggage's at the livingroom. I frown slightly as I hold my tears in.

Gunil's leaving for Boston today and we won't know when he'll be back. On the drive here, we were all quiet.
Gunil also asked if we could drive him to the airport to meet with his parents, and that will be when we'll part.

"I just have to get my jacket on and I'll be ready." Gunil smiles softly as he then puts away the rag and skips through us to his bedroom, grabbing all his stuff.

"Hae, if you want to cry you can." Jiseok says as he pulls me into a hug, resting my head on his shoulder. "But don't cry while you're driving, I want to live and Gunil has a flight to get too."
"Don't cry just yet, save it for the airport." Jooyeon pats my back with a smile.

"Alright, I'm ready." Gunil says as he comes out in winter clothing, then grabbing his luggage as he also puts on his back pack. "Can somebody help me with these?"

"Coming." Jungsu says as he also brings Seungmin along with him as they both carry the luggage, Gunil carey und the other one.

"I'll get the door." Hyeongjun says as he quickly skips over to the front door and opening it wide. Jiseok, Jooyeon and I follow behind them all as Jiseok locks the door. We'll be back tomorrow or the weekend to transfer all the boxes to Hyeongjun's basement.

As he enter the elevator, Gunil smiles at us all. "I really don't deserve you guys.." He says.

"Leave all the sweet talk for the airport, yeah?" Seungmin laughs as we all exit the elevator, then going to the underground car park where we load Gunil's luggage into the back, then taking all our seats. Jungsu was in the passenger seat, Gunil, Seungmin and Hyeongjun were behind us while Jiseok and Jooyeon we're at the very back.

"Terminal 2, right?" I ask as I enter the drivers seat, buckling the seatbelt as I start the engine and driving out of the car park.
"Yeah, at the entrance. That's where my mom told me to meet her and my dad." Gunil says as he goes on his phone, typing some stuff down.

"Please don't kill us, Haeun. I value my life." "I swear to god, Jiseok."