3

"How did the meeting with the dean go?" Jooyeon asks as we both leave the collage grounds, heading for the bus stop.
Jooyeon usually comes with me after school to the shop and helps around there sometimes. My mom had offered him a part time job for after collage and he happily accepted it. He only works Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays though. During or after our shifts, we would sometimes do homework together.
Today is a Friday, so he'll be on shift with me.

"I was able to change courses and I still have the scholar!" I squeal as I show him the note the dean printed out for me. He grabs it with wide eyes and a smile as he reads it outloud.

"To whoever it concerns, I, Yun Heejun is giving permission to Lee Haeun to change courses from Business studies to Musical Studies. The student has been doing well in collage with flying colours so I hope she does the same in Musical Studies." He then jumps in happiness as he skips around me in a circle, then passing me back the note. "I'm so happy right now! You're going to be in my classes from now on!"

"Jooyeon!" We then turn around and see a boy whining as he runs up to us, holding Jooyeon's hands as he goes on both his knees. "I need the photos from your class, please tell me you have them! I asked Jiseok but he was sleeping, then I asked Hyeongjun and then he said he wasn't in today and Jungsu and Seungmin are on fuckin holidays!"

"I'll send a copy of it to you later on, Gunil. I have to get to work now." He smiles as he looks over to me. "Haeun this is one of my best friends, Goo Gunil."

"I know him already, Joo." I smile as we greet each other again, him getting off the concrete. "It's nice meeting you again."
"Same goes for you, Haeun." He smiles back.

"How do you guys know each other?" Jooyeon asks as us 3 make our way to the bus stop together, getting on and sitting near each other too.
"We met in the shop yesterday. He was asking for help to identify a flower."

"It was a rose all along." Gunil sighs as Jooyeon bursts into a fit of laughter, leaning his head on my shoulder. "Wait Jooyeon, earlier you said you had work. Where do you work?"

"I have a part time job at Haeun's shop." He smiles as he shows off his floral nametag with pride. "Actually, do you want to stay with us in the shop while you copy my notes? There's some seating areas in the shop where the bakery is."

Gunil shakes his head with wide eyes. "I couldn't! I don't think Haeun's mom wouldn't be so happy about that."
"She honestly doesn't care. My parents are fine with anything honestly. Jooyeon can literally move in with us without notice and they would treat him like their own child."

"Should I move in?" Jooyeon smirks as we get off the bus, Gunil now beside me.

"Stay the fuck away from my house, Lee Jooyeon.."