54

"Guys, stop hoe dancing!" Seungmin and Jungsu wheezed loudly as Jiseok and I ignore them, then continuing to dance along to Careless Whisper which was played by Jooyeon.

"We could have been so good together!" I sing out loud as Jiseok then sings the rest of the lyrics with his adorable Korean accent as we closely dance with each other.

"I can't breathe!" Hyeongjun laughs out as he continues to record us both dancing, meanwhile Jooyeon was already on the floor rolling around in a fit of laughter.

Jungsu shakes his head while laughing as he turns the song off and turns my LED lights back to the colour purple, getting rid of the red colour.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Jiseok scoffs as he tries to turn it back on, but fails miserably as he falls over. We all burst into laughter upon seeing him ontop of Seungmin.

"You both need to go to sleep right now." Jungsu smiles as he sets us down on the mattress on the floor, pushing Hyeongjun in the middle of us and Jooyeon beside Jiseok. "Since Seungmin and I are less drunk than yous, we go on the bed. We'll leave a small light on in the bathroom so you guys can easily go over in case someone throws up."

"I don't want to sleep yet." Jooyeon whines out as he kicks his legs in the air, immediantly stopping as we see Haejae walk in with messy hair and a frown.

"Shut the fuck up, it's 3am." He mumbles out as he then grabs Moon out of my room, closing the door after him.
We all burst into laughter as we all agree to go to bed since we don't want an infuriated Haejae tonight.

"Night guys." Hyeongjun calls out as we share a blanket together, the others all saying goodnight as I dim the now red lights down a bit as it's said to help people sleep.

"Hae.." Hyeongjun then whispers after a while. I hum quietly in response as I didn't want to wake up the others.. who were already dead asleep.  "Are you tired?"

"Kind of, why?" I whisper back as I turn around to face him.
"I can't sleep at all.." He sighs deeply. I hum again.

"Come here.." I whisper as I push myself closer to him, wrapping his arms around me as he chuckles lightly.  "Try and sleep, yeah?"
"I'll try." He says as he then fixes our position slightly. "Goodnight Hae."
"Night, Jun."