11

"Haeun, can you, Gunil and Jooyeon close up the store? I need to prepare the guest room for Chaewon." My mom asks kindly as she slings her small bag over her shoulder. "I'll also be bringing Chae."
"Can you promise me she won't go through my room? It's my private place, you know." I sigh as I help Gunil wipe down the used, sticky, white marble tables in the bakery while Jooyeon swept up the fallen petals of the flowers. Jiseok and the others were seated quietly at the counter as they spoke amongst themselves.

"Yes, yes. I know that." My mom smiles as she pecks my cheek. "I'll also prepare your room for your friends but you may have to share your bed."
"I'll share with Jooyeon as usual and someone else! Easy." I smile as I hug her. "I'll see you at home."
With that, she brings Chaewon to the car and drives off home, leaving me and the boys alone at the store.

"Can we bring some cake home?" Jooyeon asks as he points over to the left over prices of cake.
"Those are old by now, Jooyeon. So no." Gunil says as he leaves his now dirty cloth on the table as he takes the old cakes out of the display case and throwing them in the bin.

"Agh, I wouldn't mind!" Jooyeon frowns as he throws a mini-tantrum.
"That's just disgusting." Hyeongjun sighs. Jooyeon scoffs as he points the broom at the boy who now had both hands up in the air.
"You know, you're starting to sound like lil' Lee Chaewon now.. and nobody likes Lee Chaewon."
"When he says nobody, he means nobody." I sigh as I shake my head, grabbing Gunil's cloth off the table as I throw it in the dirty cloth basket for me to wash tomorrow. "Gunil, can you throw the trash out for me please? I need to find the keys for the door."

With a nod, he gathers up all the trash and throws it in the trash bin before pulling the trash bag out and going out the back to throw it out.
"I think the keys are in the back, Haeun." Jooyeon says as he places the fallen petals in a smaller trash bag and ties it up, then leaving it under the table. We save the loose petals to make our somewhat popular flower bathbombs to save each flower rather then wasting them.
I nod as I then go to the back, searching everywhere for the keys. I then grab it off the table and call Gunil in before I lock him outside in the dark alleyway.

"Don't you dare fucking do that to me. Ever." Gunil states before closing the door and taking his apron off as placing it on the hooks, also helping me untie mine as he then hangs it.

"Guys, get your bags and we'll head off!" He shouts as he slings his bag over his shoulder while I lock the back door. They all grab their bags while Jooyeon hung his apron on the hook, then grabbing his bag while I did the same.

"I already logged out of the computer. Should we go?" Jooyeon asks as I take my hair out of a ponytail. With a nod, Gunil leads us all out of the shop, then all waiting for me as I shut off the lights and put the security system on, then double locking the door.

"How far is your place, Haeun?" Hyeongjun asks as I lead them with Jooyeon by my side. "I'm too tired to walk far."
"It's literally less than a 5 minute walk." I shake my head as we cross a road, then entering my neighbourhood. We all talk quietly in different conversations as we passed by a few houses until we reached the end of the road, which was where my house was.

"Damn, your house is massive!" Seungmin gasps as he admired the white concrete house with 3 stories. The green vines with white flowers draping down the edges off the house along with the potted hanging plants in the patio. We all walk through the king driveway, then ending up at the patio.

"Her room is on the third floor, she has the whole floor to herself. " Jooyeon says as I unlock the two front doors, letting the others in as they were then greeted by the happy kitten while they took their shoes off.

"And you have a cat? And fish?!" Jungsu points at the medium sized fish tank with the large orange fish swimming around their mini-aquarium happily.
"Hey, baby." Gunil cooes as he picks Moon up, cuddling her softly while the others petted her.

"Haeun's living my dream life." Jiseok says as he looks around the clean and large entrance room which had a connecting archway to the spacious livingroom and my mom's office. On our left was the L-shaped staircase.

"Mom, we're here!" I shout out as I take my shoes off and place the shop keys in the drawer under the fishtank.

"Haeun, can I please move in with you?" Jungsu asks as he holds both my hands, looking right in my eyes with puppy eyes. "I'm begging you. I literally live alone, I moved out of my parent's house years ago."

"I don't know. Ask my mom." I shrug. "We have 3 guest rooms anyways so you could probably move into one of them."
"I mean, he does need a new place to live because he can barely pay for his bills anymore." Seungmin shrugs, then getting hit by Jungsu. "It's true though!"

"You guys already want to move in just by seeing her hallway? You should see the rest of her house." Jooyeon scoffs as he brings us into the livingroom. "This is literally one of the best rooms in the house, other than the kitchen and Ha's room."

"And Moon's room." I remind him as I take out one of Moon's toy boxes and scatter it around on the crème coloured carpet for Moon to play with while I bring the boys around the house for a tour with Jooyeon's help. Though I have a feeling he'll be doing most of it..

"Next is the kitchen-"