41

"Gunil!" I smile widely as I jog up to the boy and hug him tightly as he did so back.
"Hey Haeun.." He says with a quiet voice, which was very unusual. I slowly break the hugs and look at him with worried eyes.

"Is everything ok?" Jooyeon asks as him and the others catch up with us. "You looked pretty stressed this morning.."
Gunil nods his head with a smile as he sighs and slightly laughs. "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"If you ever want to talk about it, you know we're all here for you." Jungsu smiles as he brings Gunil into a soft headlock and begins laughing historically as he ruffles his hair up. This instantly make Gunil laugh out loud.

"I love you guys so much." Gunil says as he gets out of Jungsu's head lock and pulls us all into a group hug.
"Where's this coming from?" Seungmin asks as he pulls away from the hug first, us all making our way to the front of the campus to take our buses home.
Seungmin and Hyeongjun take different buses while the rest of us take the same bus as our us has the stops we need.

"Damn, am I not allowed to say I love yous?" Gunil asks with a scoff as he pushes Seungmin away from him, making Seungmin trip over Hyeongjun as they both fall down.

"Idiots!" I wheeze out as I try to grab onto Gunil's shoulder to use as a support but fail as he goes rushing over to Seungmin and Hyeongjun, making me fall over onto the hard concrete. Jooyeon bursts into laughter as the other join him, Jiseok taking a photo of what's happening and Jungsu recording all of this, mainly focusing on Gunil who was now panicking over who to help first.
He turns his head over to Hyeongjun and Seungmin, then to me, then back to them and so on with a stressed face.

"Who the fuck do I help?!" He shouts as he goes over to Hyeongjun and Seungmin, dragging them both over to me as he helps me up.

"I can't breathe!" Jiseok wheezes as he puts his phone away, going over to me and helping me dust the dirt off me.
"Loads of people were staring at yous weirdly." Jooyeon snorts out as he covers his mouth, snickering to himself.

"Ha, you ok?" Gunil smiles as he hugs me tightly, rocking us from side to side. With a frown, I push him away and go over to Hyeongjun with my arms open, fake crying as I hug him by the waist, resting my head on his chest. Hyeongjun instantly plays along and hugs me protectively, hiding me away from Gunil.

"How could you Gunil?" He says with a serious tone, but instantly bursting into laughter.
"Hyeongjun, we're going to be late for our bus!" Seungmin shouts out as he then sprints off to the stop.

"Oh Seungmin! Wait for me you jackass!!" Hyeongjun shouts back as he quickly breaks the hugs and wave sus goodbye as he grabs his back and sprints behind Seungmin.

"We should also go to our bus. It's coming in 2 minutes." Jiseok sighs as he looks at the time and goes on ahead with Jooyeon and Jungsu as Gunil and I trail behind them.

"Why did you hug Hyeongjun like that?" Gunil asks as he looks at me with a frown, then sighing with frustration as he runs his fingers through his hair with furrowed eyebrows. "You're driving me crazy, Haeun, you know how to make me jealous easily. You know how jealous I am of Hyeongjun.."