5

"Haeun! Jooyeon and Gunil's downstairs waiting for you!" I hear my mom shout out from the bottom of the stairs as I quickly pack my messenger back with the new books I need for my new course.
I had told my mom and dad about it last night and they didn't seem to mind at all, as long as I'm happy with it.

"Ha, can we come in?" I instantly new it was Gunil from the nickname. I got the nickname 'Ha' because when Jooyeon and I were young, Jooyeon had difficulties pronouncing my name so he'd just call me 'Ha' while I'd call him 'Joo'. We still call each other that 'till this day and Gunil soon got the habit of calling me it too. Jooyeon suggested we call him 'Gun' but we both said no. If one of us shouted out that god-forsaken nickname in collage, everyone would panic in no time.

"Ah, no need to wait for permission, just go in." Jooyeon sighs as he opens the door and welcomes himself in my room, laying down on my bed with his bag on the floor.
"You slob." I sigh as I fix my grey sweater and carry my pet kitten, Moon, in one hand and place her on Jooyeon's stomach.

"Your room is very nice, Haeun." Gunil says as he takes a look around, making sure to be respectful of my privacy too by not touching things and looking through a bunch of stuff.

"Thanks Gunil." I smile at him as I sling my messenger bag over my shoulder, holding Moon again. "Let's go?" They all nod as I let them out first, then closing my bedroom door behind me.
"Haeun, we can't bring-" "I know we can't bring Moon!" I frown at Jooyeon we quickly dash down the modern, floating, wooden stairs.

"I'm bringing her down so she can have her breakfast, you dumbass." I sigh as I let Moon roam around the kitten-safe kitchen. "If you guys want to play with her, her toys are in the livingroom."

"Jooyeon.." Gunil trails as he looks at the boy with a sweet smile.
"I'll get the toys for you." Jooyeon sighs as he sets his bag down and goes to the livingroom to get Moon's box of toys.

Looking through the cupboards, I grab Moon's tinned cat food along with her clean food bowl as I scoop the food out of the can and into the food bowl, then breaking it apart as I set the bowl on her food mat beside her water bowl.

I look over to the livingroom and see Gunil with a wide smile across his face as he played with Moon with her favourite toy, rat on a stick.
The kittem jumps happily as she tries to catch the rainbow, rattling rat as Gunil moves it around as Jooyeon records the senior.

"Guys, we should go now." I say as I grab my house keys off a hook in the kitchen. "The bus will be here soon. Just leave Moon's toys on the sofa."
"Alright, let's go." Jooyeon grunts as he grabs the stick out of Gunil's hands and throws it on the sofa with her other toys, then dragging him to the front door as he also snatches his bag from the kitchen floor too.
I follow behind them as we all out our shoes on.

"Mom!" I shout out as Jooyeon opens the front door, "We're going now! I set out Moon's food already!"
"Have a good day kids!" My mom shouts out from her office.
"Bye Auntie!" Gunil and Jooyeon shout back as I close the front door.

"You're lucky the bus stop is right infront of your house." Gunil says as we walk through my pretty long driveway, then waiting for the bus at the bus stop.
"Trust me, after school hours are hell here because there's a bunch of screaming kids." Jooyeon sighs.

"It's also shit because this loser takes this bus too." I look at Jooyeon with a slight frown.

"Hey, not my fault I live down the road!"