7

"Gunil!" I smile widely as I dash up to Gunil in the halls, hugging him tightly. It's been a bit over two weeks since we've known each other and we've gotten even closer. He's been visiting the shop whenever he could and would sometimes stay in the bakery side doing some work or spending some time with me.
My mom offered him a job at the shop to spend more time with Jooyeon and I, and he accepted it with a wide smile. So now he'll be joining us every Monday,  Wednesday and Friday.

As for Jiseok and Hyeongjun, I'm a bit closer to Jiseok now and let's just say he's very interesting. Hyeongjun and I are still pretty shy with each other but still consider each other friends.

"Haeun!" He smiles back as he hugs me back. "How was class?" He asks as we then break the hug as I follow him to his locker. He neatly puts away some books.
"It was fine, we were basically just doing our projects."

"You already have a project this early in the year? Loser." He laughs as he shuts his locker closed, making sure to mix the pin numbers around.
"Oh, shut up! It's to see what we know so far, especially since it's just our first year in collage."
"Ah, yes. The babies of the campus." "I hate you so much."

Gunil smiles as he then sighs. "Should we wait at the front for Jooyeon?"
"He's already there. I just went out looking for you because you took so long and we missed the first bus to the shop." I scoff as I take my phone out and text Jooyeon that we're on the way. As usual, he texts back random emojis.

"So, what exactly do I do at the store?" Gunil asks as we walk out of the campus with Jooyeon.
"I'm on bakery today and Haeun's on the flower side today so you just help both of us and the customers." Jooyeon says as we hop on the bus, sitting near each other as usual.

"We have a large flower order today for collection, so Gunil I'll need your help making it." I say as the bus begins to drive to the next stop. "There's also going to be a collection for the lotus flower cake at 4pm, so you need to box that and refridgerate it." I say to Jooyeon who nods at me with a smile.

Few minutes later, we're now at the shop and is putting our aprons on. My mom went to run some errands for a friend and will be back at around 5.

"Where's the lotus cake?!" Jooyeon shouts out from the kitchen.
"It should be in the refridgerator!" I shout back as I softly place the purple pansy flowers in a separate basket then the purple cosmos, white spider mums, white peonies and the green baby breaths. Gunil was in the back getting a few sheets of white and grey bouqet paper and the white basket for the flowers.

"Gunil, do you have the stuff?!" I shout out as I set the baskets of flowers out neatly on one of the work tables which were behind the main counter.
"Coming!" I then hear a bit of ruffling before seeing Gunil holding the white basket and the folded sheets of the thin paper.

I thank him as I then begin to assemble to flower basket neatly, following the customer's request of also putting a handwritten note saying 'Rest In Peace, Iseul'. Looking in the corner of my eye, I could see Gunil watching me intensly so I turn my head and look at him.

"Do you need something?" I ask, as I go back to assembling the basket.
"I'm watching you make the basket and learning from it. Since I work at a flower shop, I should know how to make these kind of things, no?" He asks as I scoff at him. The bell then rings meaning a customer was now here. I turn around to Gunil and tell him to assist the customer as they were approaching the counter.

"Gunil? What're you doing here?" The customer asks, I turn around out of curiosity and see Hyeongjun.
"I work here now. What're you doing here?" Gunil asks. Hyeongjun was about to speak but then he saw me. With a smile, he waves at me and I wave back.

"Hey, Haeun. Do you work here too?" He asks.
"I'm the co-owner of this shop." I smile. "Do you need anything?"
"I'm actually here to collect the cake my mom ordered for my little cousin's birthday." He shrugs. With a nod, I log into the shop's computer and let Gunil do the rest of the work as I go on over to the Kitchen.

"Jooyeon, Hyeongjun's here to collect the cake. Is it ready?" I ask as I slide the door open, Jooyeon just taping it closed.
"Hyeongjun ordered the cake? Damn." Jooyeon laughs. "Anyways, yeah it's here. I just need to get his signature on the sheet."

"I'll bring it over to him, just bring the cake to the front." With a nod, I grab the wooden clipboard off the wall with all the form sheets and bring it over to the front, passing it to Hyeongjun.

"I just need you to sign here to show that it's been safely collected. Jooyeon will be over woth the cake shortly." He nods as I then turn back to the flower basket and see that Gunil had finished it perfectly. I smile widely as I inspect it.

"How the hell did you-"
"I watched you do it so I just finished it off for you." Gunil shrugs as he leans agaisnt the counter. He had done it perfectly. It looked exactly like what the customer wanted and I was impressed.