46

Waking up, I noticed that I wasn't surrounded by sleeping animals that lay ontop of each other anymore and was now on the bed. As I slowly sit up and look down onto the floor, Jiseok and Jungsu were cuddling each other, Jooyeon was hugging one of Hyeongjun's arms and Hyeongjun was holding hands with Seungmin. Gunil was nowhere to be seen.
Looking around the room, I sigh thinking he was in the bathroom as I lay down with a sigh. How did I end up on the bed?

"Hae, go back to sleep, it's too early." I look behind me and see Gunil frowning slightly as he slowly sat up, helping me lay down and covering my body back up with the thick duvet before laying back down and wrapping an arm around my body as I faced his way.

"Why aren't we on the floor?" I whisper quietly, getting a bit more comfy.
"You seemed uncomfortable so I moved you up here, but then Seungmin wouldn't stop touching my ass so I moved up here with you." Gunil sighs deeply as he closes his eyes. "Go back to sleep, it's a weekend so we can sleep in."

"Both of yous shut up." A voice from the floor calls out. Gunil softly chuckles as he slowly strokes my hair and pecking my forehead.
"Go to sleep now." He whispers. With a slow nod I rest my head on his chest, hugging him from the side as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep again.

"Wake up, it's 2pm!" A bolting voice shouts out. As I groan softly, I sit up from the bed with one of Gunil's arms still on my lap as he slept peacefully. I look over to the door and see Haejae smiling widely as he goes over to me and showing me his phone. Rubbing my eyes, I notice he was showing me a text from our mom.

"I won't be home for the next 3 days due to a friend emergency. Don't worry about me, I'm ok. You can have your friends over whenever you want, just don't get in any sort of trouble. Haejae will be taking care of you, so if you're going somewhere tell him. Love you both so much."

"What day is it?" Jiseok mumbles as he finally wakes up from his long slumber, looking around the room ashe then noticed Jungsu beside him. "Damn he's beautiful."

"Hyeongjun looks dead right now." Haejae points out as I look over the edge of my bed and see Hyeongjun staring at the ceiling, no movement at all.
"Does he have a pulse?" I ask with a worried voice.
"I'm stuck." Hyeongjun whispers. "Jooyeon's clenching onto my arm and Seungmin's hugging my leg with his and holding my hand."

"Haeun, where's your nerf gun?" Haejae asks as he begins to look around my room for the toy gun.
"You are not needing my friends, Jae." I say as I sigh deeply, drawing out of bed and slouching down to the mattress, softly waking the others up. Seungmin and Jungsu were easy to wake up, Jooyeon was the only problem.

"I'm loosing blood in the arm now, Joo, please let go." Hyeongjun whines as he lets out an airy laugh. I continue to shake Jooyeon aggressively but he just didn't seem to wake up. "Jooyeon, please, I need to use the bathroom so badly."

"Lee Jooyeon!" Haejae shouts out, immediantly waking the boy up.
"Jesus christ, I thought you were my mom.." Jooyeon groans as he finally lets go of Hyeongjun's arm and covers his face with his hands, sitting up. Hyeongjun smiles widely and quickly gets up, jogging over to the bathroom and shutting the door closed.

"Gunil still isn't awake.." Jungsu mumbles as he stands up from the mattress and goes over to Gunil, pulling the covers off him and shaking him awake.
"Where's Hae..?" He quietly asks with a hoarse voice. I groan slightly as I take a cup of water from the large hug of water we had brought up yesterday for the night.

"Nobody's going to ask why Gunil and Haeun were in the same bed?" Seungmin asks as he scoffs. Hyeongjun then comes out from the bathroom with a wet face, him grabbing his towel and dapping his face dry.

"Gunil moved her up there last night, the he came back down to the floor but then went to sleep beside Haeun." Hyeongjun says with a sigh, him then rolling back onto the mattress and going on his phone. "Someone was also sleeptalking."

"You also heard that?" Jiseok laughs as he puts his phone down as Hyeongjun nods his head and also putting his phone down.  "It was either Seungmin or Jiseok that slept talked."

"Jiseok was sound asleep, so I think it was him." Jungsu says after yawning and stretching his body.
"I don't think so." Jooyeon mumbles out. "I don't think Jiseok dreams about Haeun and says 'Haeun, even if we're separated I'll still love you'."

"That was totally Gunil!" Jiseok calls out as we all look at Gunil who had a red face. I look at him with a soft smile as I join him on the bed, resting my head on his shoulder as I held his hand.
"Aw, I'll love you too Gunil." I say softly, pecking his cheek quickly and getting off the bed to go bathroom.

"Now what the fuck?"