52

"Let's go and get drunk!" Jiseok shouts out as he grabs my wrist and swings me around a few times before stopping. "Who's paying?"

"I will, your asses are broke either way." Seungmin shakes his head as he leads us to the bus stop which was already pretty crowded.

It was just the right vibe though.. since it is winter now, the nights are longer and the days are shorter, so it's getting pretty dark now.  The stars were already beginning to reveal themselves and the streetlights were giving a warm vibe to the busy streets.

"Guys, get on." Jungsu says as he pushes us all onto the somewhat spacious bus, all of us tapping our bus cards on the card readers and standing up so the elder lies can have a sea.
"Hae, come here beside me." Hyeongjun says quietly as he pulls me closer to him, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he held me tight to try and not have me fall down.

"Who's going to take us home?" Jooyeon asks as he looks around. "Haeun's definately going to get drunk, so is Seungmin and Jiseok. Hyeongjun is probably just going to order juice-"

"Hey!" Hyeongjun scoffs out as he slightly hits the boy. "I can handle alcohol.."
"I bet 10 bucks Hyeongjun's going to give up after 2 drinks." Seungmin says as he shows us a 10 buck note. I scoff as I take out 5 bucks.

"Betting 5 that he gives up after 4." I say as I put it ontop of Seungmin's note as we both hold it in the middle of us.

"Why the actual fuck are yous betting on me?" Hyeongjun scoffs as he brushes the betting money away, all of us laughing.

Few minutes later we finally arrive at the restaurant. We already ordered some beer and soju, water and some food like teokbokki, some Korean BBQ and fried chicken. We also got some ramen since some of the stuff will be spicy and neither Hyeongjun or I will be able to handle it.

"Let's get drunk!" Jooyeon calls out as he shoves some rice cake in his mouth before grabbing a soju bottle and making a tornado in it, then opening it and pouring everyone a cup We all raise our cups and cheers it as we all gulp it down, then looking at Hyeongjun.

"I feel attacked." He shakes his head as he quickly chases the alcohol down with water. "Is that the original? Did you not get the peach flavoured one?"

"We got both." Jiseok says as he shows both of the green bottles. "Do you want the peach one?"
"Yeah, it tastes better." Hyeongjun sighs as he takes the bottle off Jiseok and pouring himself a shot of it, quickly gulping it down and nodding his head with a smile. "That's more like it."

"I have no idea who you are.." Jungsu sighs deeply as he shakes his head.