37

Seungmin, Hyeongjun and I were waiting for Jungsu and Jooyeon to find Gunil so we can go over to my house again and spend our time with Jiseok again. We all decided they would come over to mine after school (if they can) to spend time with Jiseok as he's absent in school. Everyone excluding Gunil has been taking turns writing spare notes for Jiseok so he wouldn't be missing anything important.

"Is Jiseok getting any better?" Seungmin asks as the three of us take a seat on the concrete steps while people passed by us, leaving the campus quickly to either catch a bus or to go do their after school plans.

"His temperature lowered a bit this morning. 38.9 degrees. He's also able to move a bit more now and he isn't fainting anymore." I smile as I look at Seungmin, then turning my head to Hyeongjun who was about to fall asleep. I quickly snap my fingers infront of his face as he looks at me with a glare. "Stay awake, Jun."
"Stay awake, Jun." He mocks me in a strange, high-pitched voice, then deepening it. "Let me sleep."

"Jesus christ, did he just hit his second puberty?" Seungmin wheezed as he claps his hands together multiple times as I sat there shocked, blinking.
"You're a fucking demon."

"Guys! Gunil got into a fight!" We all turn around and look at Jooyeon who was sprinting towards us. He the crouches down and grabs my wrist, dragging me along with him.  "In R-31!"

"What do you mean he's in a fight?! Where's Jungsu?" I shout as I catch my balance once again and begin running beside Jooyeon as he leads me to the classroom. Hyeongjun and Seungmin were behind us.

"Jungsu's trying to break the fight apart right now, he just told me to get yous to help us." Jooyeon pants as we dash down the hallway, then bursting through a door.

Luckily, there wasn't much people in the classroom. Just Gunil, Jungsu and 3 other random people who were shouting at Gunil, pushing him agaisnt the wall. Meanwhile, Jungsu was shouting at them to stop.

"Gunil!" I shout as I slide over to him and pull him up against the wall, making sure he was comfortable. He had a few wounds, but luckily they weren't as bad.

"What's going on?" Seungmin asks with a glare as he joins Jungsu's side, creating a small wall to protect Gunil as Hyeongjun and I were making sure he was ok. 

"That jackass broke my drumstick." The boy with a blonde mullet huffs out with a frown, glaring at Gunil who had just scoffed.
"I already told you, it was mine!" He groans as he rubs his face aggressively.

"All of this over a fucking stick?!" I shout as I stand up from beside Gunil and approach the 3 boys. "You asses seriously need to grow up. It's just a fucking stick for drums! You can easily buy a new pair at the music store, which is not even far from the campus, for less than 10 bucks. You're actually all dense in the fucking head! How are yous seniors if you're acting like this?"

"Haeun." Jungsu says nervously as he pulls me away from the boys, calming me down with a few breathing excersises as Seungmin took care of them normally and calmly.

"Anybody have water for Gunil?" Hyeongjun calls out. I nod as I grab my metal water bottle out of my bag and open it, then passing it over to Gunil who smiled warmly at me.

"Here's 10 bucks for your drumsticks. Please don't come near Gunil again or we will have Haeun handle you next time." Jooyeon smiles innocently as he pushes the boys out with no questioning, sighing of relief as he shuts the door closed. "I almost pissed my pants right there. Why does mullet guy have to be so intimidating?"

"Why does Haeun have to be so scary when angry, goddamn." Jungsu shakes his head as he gives me a sidehugs.
"Trust me, that isn't even her peak." Jooyeon chuckles as he helps Hyeongjun lift Gunil onto his feet.

"Are you ok?" I ask him, looking at his wounds closely with a sigh. "I might have to treat this when we get home.."

"I'm fine, honestly." He smiles as he ruffles my hair up, slinging his bag on his shoulder as he approaches the door. "Let's go to Jiseok now. He's probably bored as hell."