6: alone

Days have past, that slowly turned into weeks. I spent everyday doing almost absolutely nothing, internally thanking the boss for letting me continue school online so I actually had something to do.

   I skipped most of the meals the boss called me down to, either because I wasnt hungry or scared I would throw up again. Everytime I declined the butlers request to come to eat, the fear creeped up my spine more and more. The boss hasn't said anything about me skipping meals, he probably planning something and im not to keen on finding out.

   I was currently walking through a hallway on the second floor, intertwining my fingers behind my back as I looked at the decorations and painting scattered through the hall. I was wearing a slightly oversized hoodie of mine and some shorts that were barely visible under the hoodie.

   I made my way downstairs and went down a hallway I havent been down before, but I was looking for the library. I finally spotted a large glass doorframe, black curtains hung gentle over it. I peered through the glass as it revealed a huge library, the tall bookshelves reaching up to the ceiling adorning probably thousands of books.

   I gently closed the door behind me as I looked around, my eyes trying to fixate on the plethora of books scattered through the library

I spent a long while in this room, finding any astrology books I could find as I sat down on the couch reading them. I opened the curtains next to the couch, letting the sun rays paint the walls and floor. My body relaxed at the sight of the beautiful garden they had behind the house that the library coincidentally faced.

I let out a small sigh as a light smile pulled at my lips as I looked out the window. I watched as the butterflies danced around the rose bushes lining the garden, how the autumn breeze blew through the trees making them shake softly, or how the birds chirped happily while flying freely through the air.

I was so mesmerized by the beautiful sight I didnt notice the door to the library creek open. "Mr. Lee, the boss requests you down in his office." Said a butler, making me jump slightly at his voice.

My smile instantly faded, dreading the moment I have to face the man I hated- alone, in his office. My blank expression returned as I sighed, standing up to walk to his office.

I felt my footsteps get heavier as I approached the elevator, shakily pressing the button to go down. As the door opened, I was met with the boss sitting at his desk, doing what looks to be organizing documents. I feel a lump in my throat as my palms became sweaty, slowly walking out the elevator and to the front of the desk.

I looked down at my feet as I fiddled with my fingers. "Y-You wanted to see me.." I mumble. "I did. Take a seat." He said sternly. Without looking up I turned around and walked over to the couch, sitting down gently.

I watched as he stood up, slowly walking around the desk and to the couch. "Do you remember me telling you when I tell you to do something, you do it." He asked, anger laced in his demanding tone. I gulped as I looked down, "Yes."

"So when I told you to come down for a meal, you should, right?" "Yes.." "So why for the past 15 meals, you refused to come down." "I wasn't hungry.." I mumbled, looking down.

"Look at me when im talking to you, brat. And what did I tell you to refer to me as." He demanded, roughly grabbing my chin to look up at him. I scowled, snapping my head out of his grasp. "Sorry Mr bang. I just wasn't hungry, I dont know what else you want from me."

"You really dont know how to drop that attitude huh, guess I'll have to show you who you're talking to." He said. Before I could respond, he sat down next to me; roughly grabbing my back as he pushed me down so I was spread across his lap.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" I yelled, trying to wriggle away. He pushed my back down onto his lap more, making it impossible to even move. I whimpered quietly as it kinda hurt. "Quiet down baby boy, this will only be worse if you keep up the sass."

I felt the blush rush to my cheeks at the new nickname, gasping as he quickly lifted up my hoodie. In seconds, he yanked off my shorts and tossed them aside. "H-Huh-" "count."

Before I could question his weird request- slap. A hard slap was placed on my ass, making me audible gasp as a whimper left my lips. "w-wha.." "I SAID COUNT."

I flinched when he raised his voice, gripping the couch cushion from the stinging pain from my ass. "one.." Slap. "Ah..! T-Two.." Slap. "Wa- ah..~! Three.!"

He continued until the 15th slap, finally stopping. Tears were welding up in my eyes as my legs trembled, my ass in a lot of pain. "Damn, you've got a cute ass. I would fuck you right here but im a little busy." I heard him say, feeling as his big hand caressed my ass, squeezing it lightly.

"Fuck.. let go..~" I tried to sound confident but my words slurred into a slight moan, internally cursing myself for it. "Are you sure you want that? You're hard already baby boy." I bit down on my bottom lip harshly, extremely embarrassed from the tent forming in my boxers.

I hated how it felt good when he lightly squeezed and caressed my ass, I hated how he makes me feel good. "Yeah well.. I could say the same thing to you." I said, smirking slightly as I felt the tent in his pants against my stomach.

"Hm. I guess you're right. You're fixing it for me baby boy." "Huh."

————

I stumbled through the hallway, finally making it to my room. I walked inside as I groaned from the pain in my ass and jaw.
(I wouldve described the smut but im tired rn so. NEXT TIME HE GIVES HIM HEAD ILL WRITE IT OUT 🤞🤞‼️‼️)

   "Fuck, he was huge.." a blush formed on my cheeks as I remembered the event that happened not that long ago, seeing the absolute monster this dude had in his pants. I could barely breathe..

   I flopped onto my bed as I sighed, turning my head to look at the picture frame of Jisung and Jeongin. "*sigh* guess this is my fate guys, a prisoner to a mafia boss that doubles as a sex slave. Might as well kill me now.." Saying it out loud made it sound so much worse, making me grip the bedsheets as angry tears flowed from my eyes.

   "I hate you.. So much.. Christopher Bang!!"

  Because we in the enemy stage the story is gonna be kinda boring :/ but chanlix moments are coming up soon dont worry!

   Im thinking of doing a big timeskip to like winter so things can finally progress, i dont want yall waiting for too long