35: We Meet Again

Seungmin slowly opened his eyes, the morning sun shining through the window. He felt two long arms wrapped around his naked torso, a warm body pressed up behind him.

Suddenly, all the memories of last night hit him like a truck. A furious blush covered his cheeks as he shoved his face into a pillow, too embarrassed to face the man that awoke next to him.

"Mm min, whats wrong.." He asked in a low raspy voice, making seungmin lose his mind. "I ha'e yo'." His voiced was muffled but hyunjin still understood, chuckling as he kissed the boy's neck.

"Are you embarrassed min..~" "shut up before I cut your dick off." Seungmin said, sitting up but felt a huge sting from his lower half. "Baby you're the one who started the whole alpha thin-" before he finished a pillow was thrown at his face. "THAT WAS A MISTAKE IM NEVER CALLING YOU THAT AGAIN!"

hyunjin laughed, pulling an embarrassed puppy to lay on top of him. "Seungmin, look at me." He said, making seungmin look up at him with pink cheeks.

"I want to give us a try."

The words said made Seungmin's heart beat out of his chest, the butterflies exploding in his stomach as his dreams since highschool are finally coming true.

He smiled warmly and nodded, "yeah, me too."

"Do you wanna come shower with alph-"

"Im never having sex with you ever again."

————

It was later in the day and the group have some business to attend to.

Hyunjin was adjusting his red silk button up top with black dress pants, making sure the knife against his calf is secure. Seungmin was seated at the table with his laptop, wearing something similar, searching up the address they need to go to.

He looked up and saw changbin smirking at him,
Giving a confused look in return. Changbin made the 👌👈 gesture then pointed to hyunjin before he ran off to their dad aka chan before seungmin could strangle him.

He then felt a hand caress his shoulder, "Cmon, or else we're gonna be late~" the younger looked up to hyunjin smirking down at him, winking before walking away to follow changbin and minho.

————

"Ah, there there dont cry..~" hyunjin said, using his bloody knife to wipe the tears of the woman he had tied up, leaving more cuts under her eyes.

Everyone stood around as chan leaned against the wall, silently taking a drag of his cigarette as he listened to the woman plead for her life. "Please, i dont know anything! I dont even know who that is- mmph!" She was interrupted when hyunjin covered her face tightly, "so noisy."

Chan sighed, "seungmin." The one he called out nodded, pulling up a photo of the woman kissing the man they were looking for in front of a random cafe on his laptop, showing it to her. She froze as her eyes widened, but hyunjin grew a maliciously evil grin on his plump lips, his eyes swirling with bloodlust.

"Uh oh, What did I say would happen if you lie?"

"PLEASE DONT HURT HI-" her voice was interrupted when she felt a knife stab deep into
her stomach, coughing up blood. Hyuniin stood behind her grinning, holding the handle of hid knife as he slowly stirred it around, rearranging her insides.

He bent down to whisper in her ear, "tell me everything you know." And she did, with whispers and mumbled words, she said all of the info she knows, slowly fading out of consciousness.