17: It's been so long

Felix plopped down onto the couch after they got home from dropping Jisung off, groaning as his back was still a little tingly from the tattoo.

   "See it wasn't that bad, was it?" Chan said, walking over and patting his back. "It was awful. I thought I was gonna die." He groaned, squishing one of the pillows. Chan smiled down at him and bent down, whispering in his ear, "I have your pajamas in your room already, go change and get some sleep yeah?"

  Felix felt his cheeks become red as heat stirred in his stomach, this was only the second time chan had assigned clothes for him to wear; the first time was an experience he didn't want to remember.

  He nodded, "lemme rest for a little longer~" "Do what you want kitten." He said sheepishly, patting his ass before walking away.

  "Oi, blondie." "Hmmm?" Felix lifted his head up from the pillow to reveal minho staring at him, hovering over the back of the couch. "Give me your phone for a second." Felix pouted his lips, turning over as he rested his hands behind his head, "why? Did sungie give you good enough head that you want to get seconds?"

   Minho was taken aback by his claim, blinking a couple times trying to register it. Felix smirked at his reaction, "Im not dumb ya know- seeing you come back first then sungie looking like he was still recovering from being dicked down, but I know he's too shy to do that in public so I assumed it was head. Plus the looks you two kept giving each other in the car? I was basically suffocating in the sexual tension."

   "Well for your information smart stuff, he didnt give me head- he almost did though. He just got turned on from seeing me shirtless." Minho stated slightly flustered, snatching Felix's phone from his pocket. While he was busy sending Jisung's number to himself, Felix took the opportunity to catch him off guard. "But you found it cute, yeah?" "Of course." His eyes widened as Felix smiled sheepishly before jumping up, running away as Minho chased him.

   After being chased and eventually caught, along with a tickle punishment, Felix made it back to his room. When he opened the door, he saw a black box sitting neatly on his bed. He smiled as he bit his lip, walking over to reveal the outfit awaiting him.

  Felix blinked a couple times, trying to comprehend the outfit in front of him; a white silk kimono with a matching lingerie dress to go underneath

  Felix blinked a couple times, trying to comprehend the outfit in front of him; a white silk kimono with a matching lingerie dress to go underneath. An intense blush covered his cheeks as he imagined himself in it.. or what would happen to him if anyone in this house saw him in it.

   He slowly slipped on the outfit, looking at himself in the mirror after. He traced his hands over his body slowly, the smooth feeling of the silk making his fingers tingle lightly. "There's no way he wants me to just simply sleep in this."

  He made sure to cover his wrists with some foundation before quickly styling his hair, putting on some pink sparkly lipgloss before leaving his room; heading to Chan's.

————

   He knocked on the door lightly, adjusting his robe so that one side draped off his shoulder waiting for an answer. "Come in."